Successful entrepreneurs, like Tony Hsieh of Zappos and Casey Sheahan of Patagonia, have long since realized that influence is no longer something that you do to someone to get what you want, but requires listening and relationship building to do what they want, with a win-win outcome. We now live in a world where even subtle persuasion efforts are suspect.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Many business owners find the changes in technology confusing. Cloud hosting, web-based accounting, online business … MoreMore Contributors
- Ecommerce Marketing: Facebook Or Pinterest? Which Effectively Performs Better?
- 10 Startup Practices That Usually Lead To Disaster
- 13 Colonial Small Businesses Making a Big Comeback Today
- Improving The Workplace Atmosphere
- Reddit\'s Woes Highlight Short Term Social Strategy Suicide