Successful entrepreneurs, like Tony Hsieh of Zappos and Casey Sheahan of Patagonia, have long since realized that influence is no longer something that you do to someone to get what you want, but requires listening and relationship building to do what they want, with a win-win outcome. We now live in a world where even subtle persuasion efforts are suspect.
Who Voted for this Story
November 2, 2015
Job-changing is fast and furious in the early years of millennials’ careers: Young adults born in the early ‘80s …Sponsored By Aflac
Improved visibility seems to be a theme in Jonny Ross's evolving career. First, he ran businesses that helped others … MoreMore Contributors
- Companies are bought, not sold
- Be Committed, Consistent and Progressive
- The 3 Opportunities Sales Reps Can Miss Going Into A Holiday Weekend
- 40+ WordPress Design And Development Tools For Bloggers
- Tim Ferriss’ Investing Checklist for Not \"Getting Your Face Ripped Off\"