Successful entrepreneurs, like Tony Hsieh of Zappos and Casey Sheahan of Patagonia, have long since realized that influence is no longer something that you do to someone to get what you want, but requires listening and relationship building to do what they want, with a win-win outcome. We now live in a world where even subtle persuasion efforts are suspect.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Growing a business, especially online, requires you to wear many hats. If you focus on all the little things, you can … MoreMore Contributors
- 7 Burning Questions and Their Answers on AdWords Duplicate Keywords
- Social Media for Food Trucks: Know Your Platform
- Social selling: will this ecommerce trend mean retailers can ditch their websites?
- How to Become a Master Presenter, Rock Your Next Speech
- 6 Ways To Create SEO-Friendly Website For Small Businesses - Infographic