Successful entrepreneurs, like Tony Hsieh of Zappos and Casey Sheahan of Patagonia, have long since realized that influence is no longer something that you do to someone to get what you want, but requires listening and relationship building to do what they want, with a win-win outcome. We now live in a world where even subtle persuasion efforts are suspect.
Who Voted for this Story
Hurray for Jenny How, our BizSugar "Contributor of the Week." If you haven't stopped by her cool and informative … MoreMore Contributors
- Investors Seek Out Entrepreneurs With Resilience
- Overcoming Paralysis by Analysis
- Marketing to Millennials: Welcome to The Participation Economy
- 40 ways you can reward your brand fans right now
- 6 Approaches to Problem Solving For You & Your Team