Successful entrepreneurs, like Tony Hsieh of Zappos and Casey Sheahan of Patagonia, have long since realized that influence is no longer something that you do to someone to get what you want, but requires listening and relationship building to do what they want, with a win-win outcome. We now live in a world where even subtle persuasion efforts are suspect.
Who Voted for this Story
What would you do if you were told from the beginning you might never amount to anything? If the people charged to … MoreMore Contributors
- A Father’s Wish, an Entrepreneur’s Rise
- IRS Tax Scam Alert and What To Do To Protect Yourself: Scary and Disturbing Tactics By Phony IRS Agents
- 10 top productivity tips for business owners
- The Importance Of Being Earnest for Small Business Owners
- How to Find Worklife Apps