Successful entrepreneurs, like Tony Hsieh of Zappos and Casey Sheahan of Patagonia, have long since realized that influence is no longer something that you do to someone to get what you want, but requires listening and relationship building to do what they want, with a win-win outcome. We now live in a world where even subtle persuasion efforts are suspect.
Who Voted for this Story
After a career in big business, Susan Oakes has taken the small business path. This week's BizSugar Contributor of the … MoreMore Contributors
- Excel 102 - Tutorial on Conditional Formatting
- How To Promote Your Crowdfunding Campaign
- Have More Productivity 7 Habits Of Productive People
- How to Succeed With Your Next "Flavor of the Month"
- How To Create Ad Extensions in Adwords