Successful entrepreneurs, like Tony Hsieh of Zappos and Casey Sheahan of Patagonia, have long since realized that influence is no longer something that you do to someone to get what you want, but requires listening and relationship building to do what they want, with a win-win outcome. We now live in a world where even subtle persuasion efforts are suspect.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
Did you ever feel unfulfilled in your job and as if life could be offering you more. These are the exact … MoreMore Contributors
- Millennial Madness [podcast]
- CEO Mindset: Are You Developing the Right Skills?
- Entrepreneurs Need To Be Experts On Social Change
- Relate Your Technology Solution to Customer Values
- 7 Headline Templates to Steal (And Why You Should)