Successful entrepreneurs, like Tony Hsieh of Zappos and Casey Sheahan of Patagonia, have long since realized that influence is no longer something that you do to someone to get what you want, but requires listening and relationship building to do what they want, with a win-win outcome. We now live in a world where even subtle persuasion efforts are suspect.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
Growing a business, especially online, requires you to wear many hats. If you focus on all the little things, you can … MoreMore Contributors
- Leadership Dashboards: How managing the past can hurt your future. -
- 7 Step Guide To Increasing App Downloads by 300%
- Why You Should Care About Offboarding, A Lot
- M-Commerce Stats: Digital Ireland Motion Graphic
- A CrowdFunding 101 Infographic!