Building a business is always a huge risk. The unknowns are never-ending while the money… it’s just never there. You work long hours, forget about your friends, and lose your temper. You try and ignore the downside and push ahead in order to achieve your goals and push a product to market.
Who Voted for this Story
Hurray for Jenny How, our BizSugar "Contributor of the Week." If you haven't stopped by her cool and informative … MoreMore Contributors
- 3 Things to Avoid When Guest Blogging
- Not blogging? You’re wasting your time on social media!
- How the Need for Instant Gratification Undermines Your Business Success
- Startup PR Tip: To Get Press, Don't Pitch Your Product
- Do I Need to Hire a Business Analyst