One of the most common characteristics of entrepreneurs is that they have known for a long time that they wanted to control their own destiny. As a child it may have been unclear to them how they would do that but if you ask them today the majority would tell you it was certainly the case.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
You may have heard this story before. Dedicated, experienced corporate professional grows tired of the lack of … MoreMore Contributors
- Should I Pay for a LinkedIn Premium Account?
- 5 Reasons Why Content Marketing is Getting Harder and More Important
- Twitter Hashtags For Bloggers And Business Owners
- Top 5 Web-Based Collaboration Tools for Small Businesses
- Best Online Marketing Blogs