One of the most common characteristics of entrepreneurs is that they have known for a long time that they wanted to control their own destiny. As a child it may have been unclear to them how they would do that but if you ask them today the majority would tell you it was certainly the case.
Who Voted for this Story
It's often said that small business people wear a lot of hats. To BizSugar members, the hat most associated with small … MoreMore Contributors
- 10 Content Marketers Reveal Their Secrets
- My favorite business book of all time -- must read for leaders!
- How to Create a Compelling and Concise Elevator Pitch
- The Role of Religious Belief in Business
- 50 Motivational Sales Quotes To Get You Pumped Up