One of the most common characteristics of entrepreneurs is that they have known for a long time that they wanted to control their own destiny. As a child it may have been unclear to them how they would do that but if you ask them today the majority would tell you it was certainly the case.
Who Voted for this Story
Imagine living in Wisconsin, not known for its mild winters, and having a job that forces you to commute 100 miles one … MoreMore Contributors
- Is Your Website Too Pushy, or Not Pushy Enough?
- Facebook Ads vs Promoted Posts: A Side-by-Side Comparison — socialmouths
- Which Web 2.0 sites are getting Google Love?
- 10 Quick Actions You Can Do Right Now to Get More Referral Traffic
- 14 Actionable Ways To Get Out Of Your Rut