In 2012, crowdfunding for entrepreneurs / startups rose to a whole new level. This latest update from Kickstarter, 1 of today’s 700+ global crowdfunding sites/platforms, gives some food for thought. The US JOBS Act, going into effect this year, will change how small businesses raise capital.
Who Voted for this Story
November 2, 2015
Job-changing is fast and furious in the early years of millennials’ careers: Young adults born in the early ‘80s …Sponsored By Aflac
If you have any doubts about the power of social media as a global marketing tool, just talk to Shane Gibson. As … MoreMore Contributors
- 6 things I really DON’T Like about being a Small Business owner
- Don\'t Hire a Big Team to Save Time and Money!
- 25 Legit Green Business Certifications
- Holiday Marketing Ideas For Your Small Business
- 7 Ways to Make Your Business Fail