In 2012, crowdfunding for entrepreneurs / startups rose to a whole new level. This latest update from Kickstarter, 1 of today’s 700+ global crowdfunding sites/platforms, gives some food for thought. The US JOBS Act, going into effect this year, will change how small businesses raise capital.
Who Voted for this Story
November 2, 2015
Job-changing is fast and furious in the early years of millennials’ careers: Young adults born in the early ‘80s …Sponsored By Aflac
Hurray for Jenny How, our BizSugar "Contributor of the Week." If you haven't stopped by her cool and informative … MoreMore Contributors
- Is There A Franchise Business In Your Future?
- 10 Tips to Build an Effective Online Marketing Strategy
- Facebook Instant Articles: How to Get Started for Business
- 15 Experts Share: Pinterest is the Best Way to Get Mind-Blowing Traffic
- 6 Ways To Find A Fundable Startup Market Opportunity