In 2012, crowdfunding for entrepreneurs / startups rose to a whole new level. This latest update from Kickstarter, 1 of today’s 700+ global crowdfunding sites/platforms, gives some food for thought. The US JOBS Act, going into effect this year, will change how small businesses raise capital.
Who Voted for this Story
For Larry Keltto, entrepreneurship was a choice. After getting married in 1993, Keltto discovered the hours of a … MoreMore Contributors
- Spring Clean Your Small Business
- Beware of Heartbleeds Security Threat on Your Business - Terry Culkin
- 7 Ways Brands Are Using Social Media to Build Customer Loyalty in 2014 [INFOGRAPHIC]
- How To Promote New Blog Posts For Traffic, Comments And Social Shares
- The four-step formula for more powerful marketing and advertising