Everyone in the business world has heard of the old bestseller by Geoffrey A. Moore titled “Crossing the Chasm,” but most entrepreneurs have no idea how it relates to them. In fact, it’s all about the “focus” required to get early stage technology products across the deadly chasm from early adopters to mainstream customers.
When we think of BizSugar members, it's hard to come up with a more enthusiastic or energetic one than our latest … MoreMore Contributors
- My favorite business book of all time -- must read for leaders!
- 50 Motivational Sales Quotes To Get You Pumped Up
- 10 Content Marketers Reveal Their Secrets
- How to Create a Compelling and Concise Elevator Pitch
- Pinterest for Men (HOA Video)