Everyone in the business world has heard of the old bestseller by Geoffrey A. Moore titled “Crossing the Chasm,” but most entrepreneurs have no idea how it relates to them. In fact, it’s all about the “focus” required to get early stage technology products across the deadly chasm from early adopters to mainstream customers.
Many business owners find the changes in technology confusing. Cloud hosting, web-based accounting, online business … MoreMore Contributors
- How to write subject lines that get emails opened (with awesome examples from great brands!)
- What Does It Take to Develop Personal Effectiveness?
- 12 Great Reasons to Start That Blog Now and 1 Reason Not To
- Does Doing Good In Business Imply Doing Less Well?
- Small Business Owners - Do not Neglect Existing Customers to Attract New Ones