Everyone in the business world has heard of the old bestseller by Geoffrey A. Moore titled “Crossing the Chasm,” but most entrepreneurs have no idea how it relates to them. In fact, it’s all about the “focus” required to get early stage technology products across the deadly chasm from early adopters to mainstream customers.
If you're a small business owner or entrepreneur just getting started or running a successful business and seeking … MoreMore Contributors
- 12 Great Reasons to Start That Blog Now and 1 Reason Not To
- What Does It Take to Develop Personal Effectiveness?
- How to write subject lines that get emails opened (with awesome examples from great brands!)
- Does Doing Good In Business Imply Doing Less Well?
- Small Business Owners - Do not Neglect Existing Customers to Attract New Ones