Everyone in the business world has heard of the old bestseller by Geoffrey A. Moore titled “Crossing the Chasm,” but most entrepreneurs have no idea how it relates to them. In fact, it’s all about the “focus” required to get early stage technology products across the deadly chasm from early adopters to mainstream customers.
To reach a wider audience and sell more of whatever product you create in business today, it is first necessary to … MoreMore Contributors
- The Top 10 Franchises For 2014 According To Entrepreneur® Magazine
- Why Smart Leaders Don’t Give Answers
- Can You Change Your Company’s Rhythm?
- Non-Traditional Work is the New Tradition
- 5 Time Saving Strategies for Social Media Success