Everyone in the business world has heard of the old bestseller by Geoffrey A. Moore titled “Crossing the Chasm,” but most entrepreneurs have no idea how it relates to them. In fact, it’s all about the “focus” required to get early stage technology products across the deadly chasm from early adopters to mainstream customers.
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
Woo-hoo! Meet our latest "Contributor of the Week," Ileane Smith. Ileane started her small business adventure … MoreMore Contributors
- Leadership Dashboards: How managing the past can hurt your future. -
- Never Say These 3 Things to Your Business Lender
- Grow Social Media Audience Through Communities
- Top Ten Business Bloggers on Twitter
- A CrowdFunding 101 Infographic!