Everyone in the business world has heard of the old bestseller by Geoffrey A. Moore titled “Crossing the Chasm,” but most entrepreneurs have no idea how it relates to them. In fact, it’s all about the “focus” required to get early stage technology products across the deadly chasm from early adopters to mainstream customers.
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
When you can no longer see the forest for the trees, it may be time for a fresh perspective. That's where Robert Peters … MoreMore Contributors
- 4 Steps to Making an Idea Happen - Create For Cash
- 7 Things That Make the Small Business Influencer Awards Stand Out
- Relate Your Technology Solution to Customer Values
- How Should The Word \"Social\" Feature In The Overall Business Strategy?
- Millennial Madness [podcast]