Let’s face it, consultants have a bad image. Businesses want experienced people who get their hands dirty, rather than experts who give presentations, make recommendations, and disappear. Even consultants don’t like their job, since they don’t often get to see results, and too much of their time is spent looking for the next gig.
Who Voted for this Story
Meet our most recent BizSugar "Contributor of the Week" on Facebook Jim Armstrong of Get Busy Media. Jim not only runs … MoreMore Contributors
- 10 Top Marketing Content Sources For Your Startup
- Non-Solicitation Agreement
- 8 Ways A Local Marketing Service Gets You More Community Support
- Craft an Attention-Grabbing Message
- YouTube Channel Marketing Tools