Let’s face it, consultants have a bad image. Businesses want experienced people who get their hands dirty, rather than experts who give presentations, make recommendations, and disappear. Even consultants don’t like their job, since they don’t often get to see results, and too much of their time is spent looking for the next gig.
Who Voted for this Story
November 2, 2015
Job-changing is fast and furious in the early years of millennials’ careers: Young adults born in the early ‘80s …Sponsored By Aflac
Matt Telfer loves marketing. Though today he works for one of the U.K.'s largest domain and hosting companies, he … MoreMore Contributors
- Personal Branding: What\'s Your Online Reputation?
- Marketing Automation: Things We Can\'t Do Without in 2016
- How To Promote Your eCommerce Store?
- Dirty Little Secrets Of Family Business Book Review
- How to Update WordPress Safely