Let’s face it, consultants have a bad image. Businesses want experienced people who get their hands dirty, rather than experts who give presentations, make recommendations, and disappear. Even consultants don’t like their job, since they don’t often get to see results, and too much of their time is spent looking for the next gig.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
With a background in engineering, Bernd Geropp founded his first company, a German tech firm, at age 32 with a … MoreMore Contributors
- New data on push notifications show up to 40% CTRs, the best perform 4X better than the worst (Guest post)
- New Pinterest Notifications and Analytics Boost Business
- 4 Questions to Ask Before Taking the Entrepreneurial Plunge
- Vertical Marketing Systems 101!
- Money Mindset: the missing piece of your business growth puzzle