Let’s face it, consultants have a bad image. Businesses want experienced people who get their hands dirty, rather than experts who give presentations, make recommendations, and disappear. Even consultants don’t like their job, since they don’t often get to see results, and too much of their time is spent looking for the next gig.
Who Voted for this Story
Ian Smith likes to say that your business is either remarkable or invisible, and that which one it is depends on … MoreMore Contributors
- Overcoming Paralysis by Analysis
- Funding 101: How to Position Your Startup as a Good Investment
- Marketing to Millennials: Welcome to The Participation Economy
- Want More Loyal Customers? Just Smile!
- 6 Approaches to Problem Solving For You & Your Team