Let’s face it, consultants have a bad image. Businesses want experienced people who get their hands dirty, rather than experts who give presentations, make recommendations, and disappear. Even consultants don’t like their job, since they don’t often get to see results, and too much of their time is spent looking for the next gig.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
When you can no longer see the forest for the trees, it may be time for a fresh perspective. That's where Robert Peters … MoreMore Contributors
- Smart Entrepreneurs Learn The Most From Their Team
- How to Get Your First Blog Advertiser
- What Cloud System is the Ideal Solution for Your Business?
- How Can A Junk Removal Business Possibly Lower Taxes?
- Is comparison syndrome keeping you stuck? [Audio Biz Tip]