Let’s face it, consultants have a bad image. Businesses want experienced people who get their hands dirty, rather than experts who give presentations, make recommendations, and disappear. Even consultants don’t like their job, since they don’t often get to see results, and too much of their time is spent looking for the next gig.
Who Voted for this Story
The Internet marketing bug bit Ti Roberts early on. Since then, she has come a long way, honing her marketing … MoreMore Contributors
- Can Franchising Survive The Baby Boomers?
- 6 Approaches to Problem Solving For You & Your Team
- Investors Seek Out Entrepreneurs With Resilience
- Funding 101: How to Position Your Startup as a Good Investment
- Marketing to Millennials: Welcome to The Participation Economy