Let’s face it, consultants have a bad image. Businesses want experienced people who get their hands dirty, rather than experts who give presentations, make recommendations, and disappear. Even consultants don’t like their job, since they don’t often get to see results, and too much of their time is spent looking for the next gig.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Remember when getting organic traffic was easier and there was no such thing as a penalty? Early on with AdWords I … MoreMore Contributors
- What I learned after 3 years as a principal at a VC firm (3 tips for entrepreneurs seeking funding)
- What Type of Business Plan Do I Need?
- The Top Qualities That Define a Great Leader in Any Business
- Are Millennials Really That Bad for the Modern Workforce?
- An Integrated B2B Marketing Campaign Vs The Ad Hoc Approach