I paid for my first two years of college by working as a night manager in a restaurant. A lot of our jobs paid the minimum wage, so the work was not terribly complicated. However, to keep our customers (and the health department) happy, jobs had to be done correctly. With most new-hires, I did quite a bit of the initial training so that I knew that they had received proper instructions and understood our expectations.
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
Many business owners find the changes in technology confusing. Cloud hosting, web-based accounting, online business … MoreMore Contributors
- Should I Pay for a LinkedIn Premium Account?
- Top 5 Web-Based Collaboration Tools for Small Businesses
- 5 Reasons Why Content Marketing is Getting Harder and More Important
- Twitter Hashtags For Bloggers And Business Owners
- Best Online Marketing Blogs