I paid for my first two years of college by working as a night manager in a restaurant. A lot of our jobs paid the minimum wage, so the work was not terribly complicated. However, to keep our customers (and the health department) happy, jobs had to be done correctly. With most new-hires, I did quite a bit of the initial training so that I knew that they had received proper instructions and understood our expectations.
September 5, 2014
While health care reform hasn’t gone into full swing mode yet, your business can lay a firm foundation for 2015 by following …Sponsored By Aflac
You may have sometimes felt your boss, co-workers or employees needed a therapist. But did you know there is a … MoreMore Contributors
- What If Your Manager Was An Algorithm?
- Dominate Cyber Monday Sales With These Last-Minute Tips
- Embarrassed With Your Twitter Skills? Be a Pro in 14 Days
- 4 Ways to Get More Out of Mobile App Marketing
- What Running Taught Me About Entrepreneurship