I paid for my first two years of college by working as a night manager in a restaurant. A lot of our jobs paid the minimum wage, so the work was not terribly complicated. However, to keep our customers (and the health department) happy, jobs had to be done correctly. With most new-hires, I did quite a bit of the initial training so that I knew that they had received proper instructions and understood our expectations.
Ashley Neal believes if you help others get what they want, you'll have what you want. "I really enjoy being a small … MoreMore Contributors
- Do I Need to Hire a Business Analyst
- 5 Factors that can Affect Your Small Business Success
- 14 Tips for Writing a Content Marketing Style Guide for Your Blog
- Startup PR Tip: To Get Press, Don't Pitch Your Product
- 7 Ways You Can Effectively Lose Social Media Followers