I paid for my first two years of college by working as a night manager in a restaurant. A lot of our jobs paid the minimum wage, so the work was not terribly complicated. However, to keep our customers (and the health department) happy, jobs had to be done correctly. With most new-hires, I did quite a bit of the initial training so that I knew that they had received proper instructions and understood our expectations.
Woo-hoo! Meet our latest "Contributor of the Week," Ileane Smith. Ileane started her small business adventure … MoreMore Contributors
- The Role of Religious Belief in Business
- My favorite business book of all time -- must read for leaders!
- Your Business Should Run Smoothly When You're Not Around
- Pinterest for Men (HOA Video)
- Your Business Website Should be Generating Revenue