I paid for my first two years of college by working as a night manager in a restaurant. A lot of our jobs paid the minimum wage, so the work was not terribly complicated. However, to keep our customers (and the health department) happy, jobs had to be done correctly. With most new-hires, I did quite a bit of the initial training so that I knew that they had received proper instructions and understood our expectations.
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
Long-time BizSugar member Alastair Kay has had a varied career, with years experience in Internet marketing beginning … MoreMore Contributors
- Where you’re at right now is perfect
- 6 Things E-Commerce Entrepreneurs Should Include in Their Return Policies
- The Right Content Format: An Integral Part Of Content Marketing Strategy
- Will A Business Incubator Help Hatch Your Startup?
- Stories Make a Bland Brand Voice Brilliant: How to Find Yours