I paid for my first two years of college by working as a night manager in a restaurant. A lot of our jobs paid the minimum wage, so the work was not terribly complicated. However, to keep our customers (and the health department) happy, jobs had to be done correctly. With most new-hires, I did quite a bit of the initial training so that I knew that they had received proper instructions and understood our expectations.
November 2, 2015
Job-changing is fast and furious in the early years of millennials’ careers: Young adults born in the early ‘80s …Sponsored By Aflac
Paul Cox was looking for a way to cut back on the hours he was spending on his business. Like many entrepreneurs, Cox … MoreMore Contributors
- Dirty Little Secrets Of Family Business Book Review
- Marketing Automation: Things We Can\'t Do Without in 2016
- How to Update WordPress Safely
- How To Promote Your eCommerce Store?
- Personal Branding: What\'s Your Online Reputation?