I paid for my first two years of college by working as a night manager in a restaurant. A lot of our jobs paid the minimum wage, so the work was not terribly complicated. However, to keep our customers (and the health department) happy, jobs had to be done correctly. With most new-hires, I did quite a bit of the initial training so that I knew that they had received proper instructions and understood our expectations.
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Many business owners find the changes in technology confusing. Cloud hosting, web-based accounting, online business … MoreMore Contributors
- Don\'t Buy A Franchise Because You Can\'t Find A Job
- Don\'t Miss Out, AM DAYS, ICON15 Happen This Week
- A Complete Beginner\'s Guide to Hiring the Best Virtual Assistant for your Investment Management - Wealth Noob
- Make Your Website Mobile Search Friendly or Lose Google Rank
- How Valuable Are Stock Options Offered By A Startup?