Informative blog post and presentation about Building a Business from a lifecycle perspective. This blog is not intended to imply that using a lifecycle approach to conceptualizing the birth and growth of a business is the only conceptual framework that might be useful.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
Frederique Murphy has wanted to have her own business since she was 11 years old. Back then she was given a … MoreMore Contributors
- 4 Questions to Ask Before Taking the Entrepreneurial Plunge
- Vertical Marketing Systems 101!
- 7 Small Business Insights From Eye-Tracking Case Studies
- New Pinterest Notifications and Analytics Boost Business
- New data on push notifications show up to 40% CTRs, the best perform 4X better than the worst (Guest post)