Informative blog post and presentation about Building a Business from a lifecycle perspective. This blog is not intended to imply that using a lifecycle approach to conceptualizing the birth and growth of a business is the only conceptual framework that might be useful.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
When we think of BizSugar members, it's hard to come up with a more enthusiastic or energetic one than our latest … MoreMore Contributors
- What keeps a coach like you up at night?
- Finding Your (Storytelling) Path
- Dominate Cyber Monday Sales With These Last-Minute Tips
- What Running Taught Me About Entrepreneurship
- 4 Ways to Get More Out of Mobile App Marketing