A classic essay by Greg Gianforte about the virtues of bootstrapping and how it often yields better results than the "fund and burn" model of VC-backed startups.
Since its founding in 2002, the Web and mobile design firm Jon-Mikel Bailey heads with partners James Stup, Jason … MoreMore Contributors
- How to write subject lines that get emails opened (with awesome examples from great brands!)
- 12 Great Reasons to Start That Blog Now and 1 Reason Not To
- Does Doing Good In Business Imply Doing Less Well?
- How to Succeed With Your Next "Flavor of the Month"
- Small Business Owners - Do not Neglect Existing Customers to Attract New Ones