A classic essay by Greg Gianforte about the virtues of bootstrapping and how it often yields better results than the "fund and burn" model of VC-backed startups.
Since its founding in 2002, the Web and mobile design firm Jon-Mikel Bailey heads with partners James Stup, Jason … MoreMore Contributors
- Want More Loyal Customers? Just Smile!
- Funding 101: How to Position Your Startup as a Good Investment
- How To Drive Alignment Between Sales & Marketing
- 40 ways you can reward your brand fans right now
- Can Franchising Survive The Baby Boomers?