The contemplation of having your own business can be a very gratifying exercise. It allows you to create an alternate existence (sort of like what you would do if you had a million dollars) where you are your own boss and have a greater purpose than being a cog in a corporate machine. There are many reasons to become an entrepreneur. But there are just as many reasons not to. As such, the decision to take the plunge into self employment should be considered very carefully. Below are some resources to help with that decision:
If you've ever worried that your small business is outdistanced and outclassed by the huge corporate giants around you, … MoreMore Contributors
- Inspiration Without Perspiration is a Dull Startup
- Which Web 2.0 sites are getting Google Love?
- 14 Actionable Ways To Get Out Of Your Rut
- 10 Quick Actions You Can Do Right Now to Get More Referral Traffic
- Is Your Website Too Pushy, or Not Pushy Enough?