Starting and running a company is a team effort. Yes, it takes a leader (entrepreneur), but you can’t do it alone, without a team. Maybe only you and a co-founder comprise the team at first, to provide key skills, back you up, and test your ideas. As the startup grows, the team has to be able to really push you in making growth decisions, rather than you pulling them along.
Who Voted for this Story
September 5, 2014
While health care reform hasn’t gone into full swing mode yet, your business can lay a firm foundation for 2015 by following …Sponsored By Aflac
Herby Fabius is a part-time entrepreneur with a plan for success. The Stamford, Conn. resident and College of … MoreMore Contributors
- 2014 Bot Traffic Report : \"Bots now account for 56% of all website traffic\"
- Santa goes digital! 6 new Christmas present delivery secrets revealed
- 10 Reasons Why People Are Not Engaging with Your Business on Facebook?
- Podcast Episode 101: Your 2015 Content Marketing Strategy: The Final Push —Resonance Content
- What To Do When Your Business Loses 70 Percent Revenue - Interview with Justin Gilchrist