Starting and running a company is a team effort. Yes, it takes a leader (entrepreneur), but you can’t do it alone, without a team. Maybe only you and a co-founder comprise the team at first, to provide key skills, back you up, and test your ideas. As the startup grows, the team has to be able to really push you in making growth decisions, rather than you pulling them along.
Who Voted for this Story
November 2, 2015
Job-changing is fast and furious in the early years of millennials’ careers: Young adults born in the early ‘80s …Sponsored By Aflac
Herby Fabius is a part-time entrepreneur with a plan for success. The Stamford, Conn. resident and College of … MoreMore Contributors
- Facebook Instant Articles: How to Get Started for Business
- 15 Experts Share: Pinterest is the Best Way to Get Mind-Blowing Traffic
- 10 Tips to Build an Effective Online Marketing Strategy
- 6 Ways To Find A Fundable Startup Market Opportunity
- Is There A Franchise Business In Your Future?