Starting and running a company is a team effort. Yes, it takes a leader (entrepreneur), but you can’t do it alone, without a team. Maybe only you and a co-founder comprise the team at first, to provide key skills, back you up, and test your ideas. As the startup grows, the team has to be able to really push you in making growth decisions, rather than you pulling them along.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Businesses owners are in need of advice. But sometimes they haven't got the budget for the experience they require. … MoreMore Contributors
- Are You Trying To Be All Things To All Customers?
- A Dozen Effective Ways to Overcome Client Cost Objections
- What Is Your Response to Googles Mobile Friendly Update
- The Secret To Beating Google’s Algorithm Changes
- Social Trends: Women and Leadership [Study]