Starting and running a company is a team effort. Yes, it takes a leader (entrepreneur), but you can’t do it alone, without a team. Maybe only you and a co-founder comprise the team at first, to provide key skills, back you up, and test your ideas. As the startup grows, the team has to be able to really push you in making growth decisions, rather than you pulling them along.
Who Voted for this Story
November 2, 2015
Job-changing is fast and furious in the early years of millennials’ careers: Young adults born in the early ‘80s …Sponsored By Aflac
Though he had always had a a strong interest in entrepreneurship, it was a desire to be there for his wife and children … MoreMore Contributors
- HTTPs vs. HTTP. To move or not to move?
- Guest Blogging: How to Keep the Editor Happy & Get Published
- Finding and Interviewing the Right Person (or People) for your Dream Team -
- Three ways to write for the Web
- There is no shame in seeking help