Starting and running a company is a team effort. Yes, it takes a leader (entrepreneur), but you can’t do it alone, without a team. Maybe only you and a co-founder comprise the team at first, to provide key skills, back you up, and test your ideas. As the startup grows, the team has to be able to really push you in making growth decisions, rather than you pulling them along.
Who Voted for this Story
September 5, 2014
While health care reform hasn’t gone into full swing mode yet, your business can lay a firm foundation for 2015 by following …Sponsored By Aflac
Our latest BizSugar Contributor of the Week is a real legal eagle as well as an entrepreneur. While already … MoreMore Contributors
- 6 Characteristics of a Good Agile Team Member
- How to boost your confidence when you feel out of your league
- What If Your Manager Was An Algorithm?
- 4 Ways to Get More Out of Mobile App Marketing
- Finding Your (Storytelling) Path