Starting and running a company is a team effort. Yes, it takes a leader (entrepreneur), but you can’t do it alone, without a team. Maybe only you and a co-founder comprise the team at first, to provide key skills, back you up, and test your ideas. As the startup grows, the team has to be able to really push you in making growth decisions, rather than you pulling them along.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
Benjy Portnoy's first business was a little candy stand he set up when he was five to sell left over candy bars to … MoreMore Contributors
- The Right Content Format: An Integral Part Of Content Marketing Strategy
- Relate Your Technology Solution to Customer Values
- Stories Make a Bland Brand Voice Brilliant: How to Find Yours
- The 3 Best Strategies for Securing Yourself in the New Age of Data Breaches
- Will A Business Incubator Help Hatch Your Startup?