After working with dozens of startup founders, I’m still amazed that some seem to be able to do the job easily and effectively, always in control, while others always seem to be struggling, out-of-control, and fighting the latest crisis. I am more and more convinced that it is the right founder behavior that leads to success, rather than some exceptional intelligence or training.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Lori Byron believes any business owner or entrepreneur can be a superstar. With a love of reading and writing going … MoreMore Contributors
- 6 Resources You Need To Create A Lead-Generating Business Blog Today - Tweak Your Biz
- You\'re Never Too Old to Start a Successful Business
- You\'ll Market Better and Be More Persuasive Knowing These 10 Brain Facts
- What Online Poker Can Teach You About Business -- Seriously!
- Client Story: Business Benefits of a WordPress Change-Over