After working with dozens of startup founders, I’m still amazed that some seem to be able to do the job easily and effectively, always in control, while others always seem to be struggling, out-of-control, and fighting the latest crisis. I am more and more convinced that it is the right founder behavior that leads to success, rather than some exceptional intelligence or training.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
Whether you plan to start a new online business or are launching a blog as part of your company's online outreach, … MoreMore Contributors
- 3 Ways to Improve Your Business Using Technology
- Relate Your Technology Solution to Customer Values
- CEO Mindset: Are You Developing the Right Skills?
- Millennial Madness [podcast]
- 7 Things That Make the Small Business Influencer Awards Stand Out