What sparks paradigm-shifting innovation in any business? It’s a special mix of entrepreneur and company, regular in every respect except for having the courage and foresight to make an idea happen that was supposed to be impossible. As an entrepreneur in a startup, how do you know if you have this potential, and what are the steps to get from an innovation to a revolution?
Who Voted for this Story
Paul Cox was looking for a way to cut back on the hours he was spending on his business. Like many entrepreneurs, Cox … MoreMore Contributors
- Funding 101: How to Position Your Startup as a Good Investment
- Overcoming Paralysis by Analysis
- Investors Seek Out Entrepreneurs With Resilience
- Want More Loyal Customers? Just Smile!
- Marketing to Millennials: Welcome to The Participation Economy