Feeling exhilarated, apprehensive or nervous? You're not alone. These are extremely common emotional responses someone has when about to venture into a new startup. Even the most seasoned business person will experience a wide range of these emotions when engaging in a new business. It's a natural process. However, you can ease quite a bit of your apprehension with a well thought out game plan and a few insider tips. Lucky you, I happen to be an insider!
We're VERY excited to welcome our BizSugar "Contributor of the Week" Jackie Purnell and hope you are … MoreMore Contributors
- Small Business Owners – Do you Know How Much Asset You Own?
- What is Social Marketing? (Make Sure You Really Know)
- How Google Authorship Can Protect You From Plagiarism
- Sparkplugging Podcast Episode #102: Who Doesn’t Need A Mailing List?
- 7 Reasons Why Fun at Work Makes Winning Startups