Even entrepreneurs who have built many startups, or sold their last one for millions of dollars, know they make occasional people leadership mistakes. They know leadership is all about managing their own complicated, illogical, and fallible human variables, as well as the people they depend on. These can and will trip up even the best, often at the cost of a good night’s sleep.
Who Voted for this Story
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
We're pleased to welcome Steve Chou, BizSugar "Contributor of the Week" on Facebook to the list of BizSugar members … MoreMore Contributors
- The Secret To Beating Google’s Algorithm Changes
- How to Explain That Working From Home Isn’t All Fun and Games
- Amazon Cloud Storage is Unlimited but Budget Friendly
- Are You Trying To Be All Things To All Customers?
- A Dozen Effective Ways to Overcome Client Cost Objections