Many aspiring entrepreneurs are looking to the Internet as an opportunity to get rich quick, instead of a place where you can start a business you love, for very little capital and minimal technical expertise. The reality is that if you build a business you love, you may in fact make big money, but if you start a business to get rich, you will probably fail.
Are you eligible to be our BizSugar "Contributor of the Week" on Facebook? Fred Leo is! So give him a big … MoreMore Contributors
- Startup PR Tip: To Get Press, Don't Pitch Your Product
- 5 Factors that can Affect Your Small Business Success
- 14 Tips for Writing a Content Marketing Style Guide for Your Blog
- The Ultimate Sales Compensation Question
- 7 Ways You Can Effectively Lose Social Media Followers