Willingness to take a risk is the hallmark of a serious entrepreneur. That’s why one of the first questions that potential investors ask is “How much of your own money, and friends and family, have you put into the new business?” If you won’t risk yours, you won’t get investors to risk theirs.
Who Voted for this Story
July 20, 2015
What's more important than salaries at your small business? Small business owners and entrepreneurs sometimes believe they …Sponsored By Aflac
The story of how Dhiraj Das brought Linktons.com to the Web is a reminder of how important passion becomes when … MoreMore Contributors
- Be Committed, Consistent and Progressive
- Tim Ferriss’ Investing Checklist for Not \"Getting Your Face Ripped Off\"
- 40+ WordPress Design And Development Tools For Bloggers
- Companies are bought, not sold
- The 3 Opportunities Sales Reps Can Miss Going Into A Holiday Weekend