Willingness to take a risk is the hallmark of a serious entrepreneur. That’s why one of the first questions that potential investors ask is “How much of your own money, and friends and family, have you put into the new business?” If you won’t risk yours, you won’t get investors to risk theirs.
Who Voted for this Story
If there's one thing Cate Costa loves as much as helping entrepreneurs, it's being on the move. Now, in her own … MoreMore Contributors
- Marketing to Millennials: Welcome to The Participation Economy
- 6 Approaches to Problem Solving For You & Your Team
- Can Franchising Survive The Baby Boomers?
- Overcoming Paralysis by Analysis
- Investors Seek Out Entrepreneurs With Resilience