Willingness to take a risk is the hallmark of a serious entrepreneur. That’s why one of the first questions that potential investors ask is “How much of your own money, and friends and family, have you put into the new business?” If you won’t risk yours, you won’t get investors to risk theirs.
Who Voted for this Story
September 5, 2014
While health care reform hasn’t gone into full swing mode yet, your business can lay a firm foundation for 2015 by following …Sponsored By Aflac
At age 16, Kimberly Turner was on her way to becoming a statistic. An unmarried teenage mom with few prospects, she … MoreMore Contributors
- 6 Resources You Need To Create A Lead-Generating Business Blog Today - Tweak Your Biz
- Client Story: Business Benefits of a WordPress Change-Over
- You\'ll Market Better and Be More Persuasive Knowing These 10 Brain Facts
- What Online Poker Can Teach You About Business -- Seriously!
- You\'re Never Too Old to Start a Successful Business