Willingness to take a risk is the hallmark of a serious entrepreneur. That’s why one of the first questions that potential investors ask is “How much of your own money, and friends and family, have you put into the new business?” If you won’t risk yours, you won’t get investors to risk theirs.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
Ross Kimbarovsky could tell you about his passion for entrepreneurship. He could (and does) talk often about the drive … MoreMore Contributors
- Smart Entrepreneurs Learn The Most From Their Team
- How Can A Junk Removal Business Possibly Lower Taxes?
- Business and StartUp Need to Know - Project Management Triangle
- How to Get Your First Blog Advertiser
- What Cloud System is the Ideal Solution for Your Business?