Willingness to take a risk is the hallmark of a serious entrepreneur. That’s why one of the first questions that potential investors ask is “How much of your own money, and friends and family, have you put into the new business?” If you won’t risk yours, you won’t get investors to risk theirs.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Do you want to create a business video, marketing clip, or advertisement, but don't want to spend hundreds or … MoreMore Contributors
- The Top Qualities That Define a Great Leader in Any Business
- What Type of Business Plan Do I Need?
- An Integrated B2B Marketing Campaign Vs The Ad Hoc Approach
- 6 Ways Competition Can Help Your Business Grow
- 10 Food Trends and 10 Up-and-Coming Food Franchises That Embody Them