Willingness to take a risk is the hallmark of a serious entrepreneur. That’s why one of the first questions that potential investors ask is “How much of your own money, and friends and family, have you put into the new business?” If you won’t risk yours, you won’t get investors to risk theirs.
Who Voted for this Story
There was a time when a graduate from journalism school dreamt of nothing so much as landing that first beat reporter … MoreMore Contributors
- 10 Top Marketing Content Sources For Your Startup
- YouTube Channel Marketing Tools
- Non-Solicitation Agreement
- Craft an Attention-Grabbing Message
- 8 Ways A Local Marketing Service Gets You More Community Support