After the idea, it’s all about execution. In fact, it’s not clear that even the idea is all that important. Most investors tell me that an A entrepreneur with a B idea is much more fundable than a B entrepreneur with an A idea. It’s great to be a visionary, inventor, thinker, or a dreamer, but none of these matter in the business world if you are not also a do-er.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Carol Amato launched her business career the old fashioned way, starting from the ground up. Right out of high … MoreMore Contributors
- Top 5 Web-Based Collaboration Tools for Small Businesses
- 5 Reasons Why Content Marketing is Getting Harder and More Important
- Twitter Hashtags For Bloggers And Business Owners
- Should I Pay for a LinkedIn Premium Account?
- Best Online Marketing Blogs