After the idea, it’s all about execution. In fact, it’s not clear that even the idea is all that important. Most investors tell me that an A entrepreneur with a B idea is much more fundable than a B entrepreneur with an A idea. It’s great to be a visionary, inventor, thinker, or a dreamer, but none of these matter in the business world if you are not also a do-er.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Long-time BizSugar member Alastair Kay has had a varied career, with years experience in Internet marketing beginning … MoreMore Contributors
- 8 Tips for Maximizing your Small Business\' Long Term Profitability
- Horrific Business Mistakes – Traps to Avoid When Starting a Business
- 21 Habits of Highly Successful Growth Hackers
- The Best Times to Post on Facebook, Twitter, and More!
- ROI Of Social Media: Why It Matters And How To Measure It