After the idea, it’s all about execution. In fact, it’s not clear that even the idea is all that important. Most investors tell me that an A entrepreneur with a B idea is much more fundable than a B entrepreneur with an A idea. It’s great to be a visionary, inventor, thinker, or a dreamer, but none of these matter in the business world if you are not also a do-er.
Who Voted for this Story
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
Ashley Neal believes if you help others get what they want, you'll have what you want. "I really enjoy being a small … MoreMore Contributors
- Slideshare: Content Marketing for Tech
- How to Explain That Working From Home Isn’t All Fun and Games
- What Is Your Response to Googles Mobile Friendly Update
- Are You Trying To Be All Things To All Customers?
- Amazon Cloud Storage is Unlimited but Budget Friendly