If you can’t solve problems and enjoy it, you won’t make it as an entrepreneur. By definition, an entrepreneur is the first to undertake a given business, and firsts never happen without problems and people frustrations. The toughest problems are people problems, like personnel issues, but there are tough operational problems as well, such as vendor delays.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
Gee Ranasinha has always had a good eye both for great photographs and for future trends in business. Today, Ranasinha … MoreMore Contributors
- #TYBtop10: Popular Business Experts On Tweak Your Biz
- What is Clan Culture in Regards to Small Business?
- Creating Crap At The Speed Of Light!
- Why You Shouldnt Be Afraid to Try Instagram and Snapchat
- 7 Top WordPress Advertising Management Plugins To Boost Your Revenue