If you can’t solve problems and enjoy it, you won’t make it as an entrepreneur. By definition, an entrepreneur is the first to undertake a given business, and firsts never happen without problems and people frustrations. The toughest problems are people problems, like personnel issues, but there are tough operational problems as well, such as vendor delays.
Who Voted for this Story
July 20, 2015
What's more important than salaries at your small business? Small business owners and entrepreneurs sometimes believe they …Sponsored By Aflac
We're pleased to welcome Steve Chou, BizSugar "Contributor of the Week" on Facebook to the list of BizSugar members … MoreMore Contributors
- Dirty Little Secrets Of Family Business Book Review
- Marketing Automation: Things We Can\'t Do Without in 2016
- How to Update WordPress Safely
- How To Promote Your eCommerce Store?
- Personal Branding: What\'s Your Online Reputation?