If you can’t solve problems and enjoy it, you won’t make it as an entrepreneur. By definition, an entrepreneur is the first to undertake a given business, and firsts never happen without problems and people frustrations. The toughest problems are people problems, like personnel issues, but there are tough operational problems as well, such as vendor delays.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
Many business owners find the changes in technology confusing. Cloud hosting, web-based accounting, online business … MoreMore Contributors
- Leadership Dashboards: How managing the past can hurt your future. -
- 7 Step Guide To Increasing App Downloads by 300%
- Why You Should Care About Offboarding, A Lot
- M-Commerce Stats: Digital Ireland Motion Graphic
- A CrowdFunding 101 Infographic!