If you can’t solve problems and enjoy it, you won’t make it as an entrepreneur. By definition, an entrepreneur is the first to undertake a given business, and firsts never happen without problems and people frustrations. The toughest problems are people problems, like personnel issues, but there are tough operational problems as well, such as vendor delays.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Improved visibility seems to be a theme in Jonny Ross's evolving career. First, he ran businesses that helped others … MoreMore Contributors
- 6 Ways Competition Can Help Your Business Grow
- What Type of Business Plan Do I Need?
- An Integrated B2B Marketing Campaign Vs The Ad Hoc Approach
- 10 Food Trends and 10 Up-and-Coming Food Franchises That Embody Them
- Are Millennials Really That Bad for the Modern Workforce?