If you can’t solve problems and enjoy it, you won’t make it as an entrepreneur. By definition, an entrepreneur is the first to undertake a given business, and firsts never happen without problems and people frustrations. The toughest problems are people problems, like personnel issues, but there are tough operational problems as well, such as vendor delays.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
WordPress can be a great tool for businesses. But it can be complicated for some bloggers to navigate all of the … MoreMore Contributors
- The Secret To Beating Google’s Algorithm Changes
- A Dozen Effective Ways to Overcome Client Cost Objections
- Are You Trying To Be All Things To All Customers?
- Amazon Cloud Storage is Unlimited but Budget Friendly
- How to Explain That Working From Home Isn’t All Fun and Games