If you can’t solve problems and enjoy it, you won’t make it as an entrepreneur. By definition, an entrepreneur is the first to undertake a given business, and firsts never happen without problems and people frustrations. The toughest problems are people problems, like personnel issues, but there are tough operational problems as well, such as vendor delays.
Who Voted for this Story
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
Gee Ranasinha has always had a good eye both for great photographs and for future trends in business. Today, Ranasinha … MoreMore Contributors
- Behold, the Cinematic Pin - Pinterest\'s New Video-ish Ad
- 7 Burning Questions and Their Answers on AdWords Duplicate Keywords
- Best Ad Networks To Monetize Blog Traffic - ReachOutSid.Com
- 5 Tips to Creating Loyal and Long-Term Employees
- Social selling: will this ecommerce trend mean retailers can ditch their websites?