If you can’t solve problems and enjoy it, you won’t make it as an entrepreneur. By definition, an entrepreneur is the first to undertake a given business, and firsts never happen without problems and people frustrations. The toughest problems are people problems, like personnel issues, but there are tough operational problems as well, such as vendor delays.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
The smile on Mike Abasov's face reflects the joy he feels every time he helps entrepreneurs reach their … MoreMore Contributors
- Client Story: Business Benefits of a WordPress Change-Over
- 6 Resources You Need To Create A Lead-Generating Business Blog Today - Tweak Your Biz
- What Online Poker Can Teach You About Business -- Seriously!
- You\'ll Market Better and Be More Persuasive Knowing These 10 Brain Facts
- You\'re Never Too Old to Start a Successful Business