If you can’t solve problems and enjoy it, you won’t make it as an entrepreneur. By definition, an entrepreneur is the first to undertake a given business, and firsts never happen without problems and people frustrations. The toughest problems are people problems, like personnel issues, but there are tough operational problems as well, such as vendor delays.
Who Voted for this Story
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
If you've ever worried that your small business is outdistanced and outclassed by the huge corporate giants around you, … MoreMore Contributors
- Best Online Marketing Blogs
- 5 Reasons Why Content Marketing is Getting Harder and More Important
- Should I Pay for a LinkedIn Premium Account?
- Twitter Hashtags For Bloggers And Business Owners
- Top 5 Web-Based Collaboration Tools for Small Businesses