If you can’t solve problems and enjoy it, you won’t make it as an entrepreneur. By definition, an entrepreneur is the first to undertake a given business, and firsts never happen without problems and people frustrations. The toughest problems are people problems, like personnel issues, but there are tough operational problems as well, such as vendor delays.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
At age 16, Kimberly Turner was on her way to becoming a statistic. An unmarried teenage mom with few prospects, she … MoreMore Contributors
- How to Get Your First Blog Advertiser
- How Can A Junk Removal Business Possibly Lower Taxes?
- Business and StartUp Need to Know - Project Management Triangle
- What Cloud System is the Ideal Solution for Your Business?
- Is comparison syndrome keeping you stuck? [Audio Biz Tip]