It’s sad when the startup is “successful,” but the founder still feels totally unsatisfied. I see it happening all the time. The business is a winner, but the family or other relationships are broken by the stress. Or the entrepreneur started down this path to be their own boss and change the world, but find they are now answering to many more people, with nothing really changed.
Who Voted for this Story
Since its founding in 2002, the Web and mobile design firm Jon-Mikel Bailey heads with partners James Stup, Jason … MoreMore Contributors
- 14 Tips for Writing a Content Marketing Style Guide for Your Blog
- The Ultimate Sales Compensation Question
- 5 Factors that can Affect Your Small Business Success
- What is Social Marketing? (Make Sure You Really Know)
- 7 Ways You Can Effectively Lose Social Media Followers