It’s sad when the startup is “successful,” but the founder still feels totally unsatisfied. I see it happening all the time. The business is a winner, but the family or other relationships are broken by the stress. Or the entrepreneur started down this path to be their own boss and change the world, but find they are now answering to many more people, with nothing really changed.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
Paul Cox was looking for a way to cut back on the hours he was spending on his business. Like many entrepreneurs, Cox … MoreMore Contributors
- Entrepreneurs Need To Be Experts On Social Change
- How Should The Word \"Social\" Feature In The Overall Business Strategy?
- Millennial Madness [podcast]
- 4 Steps to Making an Idea Happen - Create For Cash
- 3 Ways to Improve Your Business Using Technology