It’s sad when the startup is “successful,” but the founder still feels totally unsatisfied. I see it happening all the time. The business is a winner, but the family or other relationships are broken by the stress. Or the entrepreneur started down this path to be their own boss and change the world, but find they are now answering to many more people, with nothing really changed.
Who Voted for this Story
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
When David Siteman Garland launched his online community and TV show, he had very few fans. "Back then only my … MoreMore Contributors
- Twitter Hashtags For Bloggers And Business Owners
- 5 Reasons Why Content Marketing is Getting Harder and More Important
- Structural Tension: Is It Good or Bad for Your Business?
- Should I Pay for a LinkedIn Premium Account?
- 10 More Random Franchise Facts: Food Edition