Your marketing launch is the most important element of startup success these days, to get customer attention in this world of information overload. Yet it is the one element that too many entrepreneurs focus on only as an afterthought. Everyone assumes their product or service is so great that “word-of-mouth” will carry the day for them.
Who Voted for this Story
Frederique Murphy has wanted to have her own business since she was 11 years old. Back then she was given a … MoreMore Contributors
- 10 Content Marketers Reveal Their Secrets
- 50 Motivational Sales Quotes To Get You Pumped Up
- My favorite business book of all time -- must read for leaders!
- Pinterest for Men (HOA Video)
- How to Create a Compelling and Concise Elevator Pitch