A while back, when a startup founder mentioned to me that he wasn’t sure he had the personality to be an entrepreneur, I realized how important that insight was. My first thought is that if you are more annoyed than energized by expert advice, team suggestions, and customer input, then you should probably avoid this line of work.
For Larry Keltto, entrepreneurship was a choice. After getting married in 1993, Keltto discovered the hours of a … MoreMore Contributors
- 10 Top Marketing Content Sources For Your Startup
- 8 Ways A Local Marketing Service Gets You More Community Support
- Non-Solicitation Agreement
- YouTube Channel Marketing Tools
- Craft an Attention-Grabbing Message