A while back, when a startup founder mentioned to me that he wasn’t sure he had the personality to be an entrepreneur, I realized how important that insight was. My first thought is that if you are more annoyed than energized by expert advice, team suggestions, and customer input, then you should probably avoid this line of work.
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
The founder of FixCourse likes to do just what the name of his Website implies, fix your business to increase revenue … MoreMore Contributors
- Don\'t Miss Out, AM DAYS, ICON15 Happen This Week
- How Valuable Are Stock Options Offered By A Startup?
- Make Your Website Mobile Search Friendly or Lose Google Rank
- Outsourcing May be Worse for Business Than You Think
- 10 Tools to Take the Pain out of Your Biggest Tax Return Headache