Most of the entrepreneurs I know realize they have some bad habits, like maybe procrastination or not listening well, so they focus on dropping these. New studies indicate that a more productive approach would be adopting new good habits and behaviors that clearly move your business forward, like good time management and implementing customer recommendations.
Who Voted for this Story
We're VERY excited to welcome our BizSugar "Contributor of the Week" Jackie Purnell and hope you are … MoreMore Contributors
- Overcoming Paralysis by Analysis
- Marketing to Millennials: Welcome to The Participation Economy
- Funding 101: How to Position Your Startup as a Good Investment
- 6 Approaches to Problem Solving For You & Your Team
- How To Drive Alignment Between Sales & Marketing