Most of the entrepreneurs I know realize they have some bad habits, like maybe procrastination or not listening well, so they focus on dropping these. New studies indicate that a more productive approach would be adopting new good habits and behaviors that clearly move your business forward, like good time management and implementing customer recommendations.
Who Voted for this Story
We've reached the end of our profiles on our "Rock Your Biz" winners, with fifth prize recipient Francisco Perez who … MoreMore Contributors
- Does Doing Good In Business Imply Doing Less Well?
- How to write subject lines that get emails opened (with awesome examples from great brands!)
- What Does It Take to Develop Personal Effectiveness?
- Small Business Owners - Do not Neglect Existing Customers to Attract New Ones
- 12 Great Reasons to Start That Blog Now and 1 Reason Not To