Most of the entrepreneurs I know realize they have some bad habits, like maybe procrastination or not listening well, so they focus on dropping these. New studies indicate that a more productive approach would be adopting new good habits and behaviors that clearly move your business forward, like good time management and implementing customer recommendations.
Who Voted for this Story
Nick Stamoulis has the solution for getting your business noticed. With 12 years experience, Stamoulis is founder and … MoreMore Contributors
- The Top 10 Franchises For 2014 According To Entrepreneur® Magazine
- Non-Traditional Work is the New Tradition
- Stop Giving Customers Choices!
- 5 Time Saving Strategies for Social Media Success
- Why Smart Leaders Don’t Give Answers