So you have a business idea. You’ve heard so much about startups going big, such as Square, Pinterest or Dropbox. At the same time, hundreds, if not thousands of new businesses failed and gave up after a few months. How do we increase our chances of launching a successful startup? By finding the right investor.
Who Voted for this Story
Daniel Kehrer has spent his career as a thought leader and in the trenches as an expert in small business and digital … MoreMore Contributors
- Want More Loyal Customers? Just Smile!
- 40 ways you can reward your brand fans right now
- 6 Approaches to Problem Solving For You & Your Team
- Funding 101: How to Position Your Startup as a Good Investment
- Can Franchising Survive The Baby Boomers?