So you have a business idea. You’ve heard so much about startups going big, such as Square, Pinterest or Dropbox. At the same time, hundreds, if not thousands of new businesses failed and gave up after a few months. How do we increase our chances of launching a successful startup? By finding the right investor.
Who Voted for this Story
Ross Kimbarovsky could tell you about his passion for entrepreneurship. He could (and does) talk often about the drive … MoreMore Contributors
- 10 Top Marketing Content Sources For Your Startup
- Non-Solicitation Agreement
- YouTube Channel Marketing Tools
- 8 Ways A Local Marketing Service Gets You More Community Support
- Craft an Attention-Grabbing Message