So you have a business idea. You’ve heard so much about startups going big, such as Square, Pinterest or Dropbox. At the same time, hundreds, if not thousands of new businesses failed and gave up after a few months. How do we increase our chances of launching a successful startup? By finding the right investor.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
Ian Smith likes to say that your business is either remarkable or invisible, and that which one it is depends on … MoreMore Contributors
- Where you’re at right now is perfect
- A \'Newbie\' Guide! Starting a Business- Part 1!
- Relate Your Technology Solution to Customer Values
- The 3 Best Strategies for Securing Yourself in the New Age of Data Breaches
- 6 Things E-Commerce Entrepreneurs Should Include in Their Return Policies