So you have a business idea. You’ve heard so much about startups going big, such as Square, Pinterest or Dropbox. At the same time, hundreds, if not thousands of new businesses failed and gave up after a few months. How do we increase our chances of launching a successful startup? By finding the right investor.
Who Voted for this Story
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
We are so psyched to announce yet another BizSugar "Contributor of the Week", Chris Hamilton of Sales Tip A … MoreMore Contributors
- Best Online Marketing Blogs
- Should I Pay for a LinkedIn Premium Account?
- Twitter Hashtags For Bloggers And Business Owners
- 5 Reasons Why Content Marketing is Getting Harder and More Important
- Top 5 Web-Based Collaboration Tools for Small Businesses