So you have a business idea. You’ve heard so much about startups going big, such as Square, Pinterest or Dropbox. At the same time, hundreds, if not thousands of new businesses failed and gave up after a few months. How do we increase our chances of launching a successful startup? By finding the right investor.
Who Voted for this Story
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
If there's one thing Cate Costa loves as much as helping entrepreneurs, it's being on the move. Now, in her own … MoreMore Contributors
- 10 Food Trends and 10 Up-and-Coming Food Franchises That Embody Them
- What Type of Business Plan Do I Need?
- The Top Qualities That Define a Great Leader in Any Business
- 6 Ways Competition Can Help Your Business Grow
- An Integrated B2B Marketing Campaign Vs The Ad Hoc Approach