Your logo needs to convey something about your business, and offer something memorable that others will recognize. Here are 5 things to keep in mind as you design a logo for your business.
Who Voted for this Story
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
That's right, you don't need to be a massive global corporation to take advantage of emerging markets in China and … MoreMore Contributors
- 6 Ways To Create SEO-Friendly Website For Small Businesses - Infographic
- 5 Tips to Creating Loyal and Long-Term Employees
- Social selling: will this ecommerce trend mean retailers can ditch their websites?
- 7 Burning Questions and Their Answers on AdWords Duplicate Keywords
- #TYBCommunity Round-Up: Blogger\'s Cheat Sheet, Facebook CTA\'s & More