Being an entrepreneur or small business owner is no easy task. New challenges and competition are constantly on the rise. So how can you remain successful as a leader and keep your business on the right track? The key is to consistently strengthen your work and expertise. Here are some tips that will help you achieve the success that you desire.
Who Voted for this Story
With a background in engineering, Bernd Geropp founded his first company, a German tech firm, at age 32 with a … MoreMore Contributors
- My favorite business book of all time -- must read for leaders!
- How to Create a Compelling and Concise Elevator Pitch
- 50 Motivational Sales Quotes To Get You Pumped Up
- 10 Content Marketers Reveal Their Secrets
- Pinterest for Men (HOA Video)