It’s time for more entrepreneurs to reset their focus, and shift their thinking to completely different ways of doing things. Everyone talks about innovation, but the majority of business plans I see still reflect linear thinking – one more social network with improved usability, one more wind-farm energy generator with a few more blades, or one more dating site with a new dimension of compatibility. Serious changes and great successes don’t come from linear thinking.
Who Voted for this Story
Our latest BizSugar Contributor of the Week is a real legal eagle as well as an entrepreneur. While already … MoreMore Contributors
- Can You Change Your Company’s Rhythm?
- What’s a paid link and How Google decides whether a link is paid or not
- Non-Traditional Work is the New Tradition
- Twitter Accidentally Sends Out Thousands of Reset Notices
- Should you get a custom URL for your Google+ Page?