It’s time for more entrepreneurs to reset their focus, and shift their thinking to completely different ways of doing things. Everyone talks about innovation, but the majority of business plans I see still reflect linear thinking – one more social network with improved usability, one more wind-farm energy generator with a few more blades, or one more dating site with a new dimension of compatibility. Serious changes and great successes don’t come from linear thinking.
Who Voted for this Story
When we think of BizSugar members, it's hard to come up with a more enthusiastic or energetic one than our latest … MoreMore Contributors
- Non-Solicitation Agreement
- Craft an Attention-Grabbing Message
- 8 Ways A Local Marketing Service Gets You More Community Support
- 10 Top Marketing Content Sources For Your Startup
- YouTube Channel Marketing Tools