It’s time for more entrepreneurs to reset their focus, and shift their thinking to completely different ways of doing things. Everyone talks about innovation, but the majority of business plans I see still reflect linear thinking – one more social network with improved usability, one more wind-farm energy generator with a few more blades, or one more dating site with a new dimension of compatibility. Serious changes and great successes don’t come from linear thinking.
Who Voted for this Story
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
Emory Rowland has been helping David face Goliath for some time now. It all started back in 1997, when Rowland launched … MoreMore Contributors
- Best Online Marketing Blogs
- Should I Pay for a LinkedIn Premium Account?
- Twitter Hashtags For Bloggers And Business Owners
- 5 Reasons Why Content Marketing is Getting Harder and More Important
- Top 5 Web-Based Collaboration Tools for Small Businesses