It’s time for more entrepreneurs to reset their focus, and shift their thinking to completely different ways of doing things. Everyone talks about innovation, but the majority of business plans I see still reflect linear thinking – one more social network with improved usability, one more wind-farm energy generator with a few more blades, or one more dating site with a new dimension of compatibility. Serious changes and great successes don’t come from linear thinking.
Who Voted for this Story
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
How do you use BizSugar to benefit your small business? Our latest BizSugar Contributor of the Week Ivan … MoreMore Contributors
- The Top 14 Skills In The Red Hot Market For Marketing Jobs
- Your Ultimate Guide to Boosting Engagement
- Storytelling Tips: 2 ways to tell stories for fun and profit
- Does my small business need a LinkedIn Company Page?
- 25 Businesses You Can Start for Less Than $100