It’s time for more entrepreneurs to reset their focus, and shift their thinking to completely different ways of doing things. Everyone talks about innovation, but the majority of business plans I see still reflect linear thinking – one more social network with improved usability, one more wind-farm energy generator with a few more blades, or one more dating site with a new dimension of compatibility. Serious changes and great successes don’t come from linear thinking.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
After a career in big business, Susan Oakes has taken the small business path. This week's BizSugar Contributor of the … MoreMore Contributors
- The Top Qualities That Define a Great Leader in Any Business
- An Integrated B2B Marketing Campaign Vs The Ad Hoc Approach
- 10 Food Trends and 10 Up-and-Coming Food Franchises That Embody Them
- What Type of Business Plan Do I Need?
- What I learned after 3 years as a principal at a VC firm (3 tips for entrepreneurs seeking funding)