It’s time for more entrepreneurs to reset their focus, and shift their thinking to completely different ways of doing things. Everyone talks about innovation, but the majority of business plans I see still reflect linear thinking – one more social network with improved usability, one more wind-farm energy generator with a few more blades, or one more dating site with a new dimension of compatibility. Serious changes and great successes don’t come from linear thinking.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
Paul Cox was looking for a way to cut back on the hours he was spending on his business. Like many entrepreneurs, Cox … MoreMore Contributors
- Will A Business Incubator Help Hatch Your Startup?
- Where you’re at right now is perfect
- 6 Things E-Commerce Entrepreneurs Should Include in Their Return Policies
- The Right Content Format: An Integral Part Of Content Marketing Strategy
- The 3 Best Strategies for Securing Yourself in the New Age of Data Breaches