It’s time for more entrepreneurs to reset their focus, and shift their thinking to completely different ways of doing things. Everyone talks about innovation, but the majority of business plans I see still reflect linear thinking – one more social network with improved usability, one more wind-farm energy generator with a few more blades, or one more dating site with a new dimension of compatibility. Serious changes and great successes don’t come from linear thinking.
Who Voted for this Story
You could say that Matthew Needham grew up in business. His first experience in the business world came at age 6 when … MoreMore Contributors
- How the Need for Instant Gratification Undermines Your Business Success
- Startup PR Tip: To Get Press, Don't Pitch Your Product
- Not blogging? You’re wasting your time on social media!
- 3 Things to Avoid When Guest Blogging
- Do I Need to Hire a Business Analyst