It’s time for more entrepreneurs to reset their focus, and shift their thinking to completely different ways of doing things. Everyone talks about innovation, but the majority of business plans I see still reflect linear thinking – one more social network with improved usability, one more wind-farm energy generator with a few more blades, or one more dating site with a new dimension of compatibility. Serious changes and great successes don’t come from linear thinking.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
Though trained as a manufacturing engineer with a long and distinguished career in Corporate America, Jenny Bhatt found … MoreMore Contributors
- #TYBtop10: Popular Business Experts On Tweak Your Biz
- What is Clan Culture in Regards to Small Business?
- Creating Crap At The Speed Of Light!
- Why You Shouldnt Be Afraid to Try Instagram and Snapchat
- 7 Top WordPress Advertising Management Plugins To Boost Your Revenue