Every entrepreneur wishes that he could predict whether his idea could be the “next big thing,” before he spent his life savings and years of energy on it. Investors, on the other hand, typically don’t even look very hard at the product or service, but prefer to evaluate first the entrepreneur, and secondly the business plan.
Who Voted for this Story
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
We are so psyched to announce yet another BizSugar "Contributor of the Week", Chris Hamilton of Sales Tip A … MoreMore Contributors
- A Dozen Effective Ways to Overcome Client Cost Objections
- How to Explain That Working From Home Isn’t All Fun and Games
- The Secret To Beating Google’s Algorithm Changes
- Are You Trying To Be All Things To All Customers?
- Slideshare: Content Marketing for Tech