Every entrepreneur wishes that he could predict whether his idea could be the “next big thing,” before he spent his life savings and years of energy on it. Investors, on the other hand, typically don’t even look very hard at the product or service, but prefer to evaluate first the entrepreneur, and secondly the business plan.
Who Voted for this Story
September 5, 2014
While health care reform hasn’t gone into full swing mode yet, your business can lay a firm foundation for 2015 by following …Sponsored By Aflac
If you're trying to get visitors to click your sponsored content, try using an image with a celebrity or with eye … MoreMore Contributors
- 10 Reasons Why People Are Not Engaging with Your Business on Facebook?
- Tips for Hosting a Successful Conference
- What To Do When Your Business Loses 70 Percent Revenue - Interview with Justin Gilchrist
- Key Sales Management Actions To Prepare for 2015 (#video)
- Podcast Episode 101: Your 2015 Content Marketing Strategy: The Final Push —Resonance Content