Every entrepreneur wishes that he could predict whether his idea could be the “next big thing,” before he spent his life savings and years of energy on it. Investors, on the other hand, typically don’t even look very hard at the product or service, but prefer to evaluate first the entrepreneur, and secondly the business plan.
Who Voted for this Story
July 20, 2015
What's more important than salaries at your small business? Small business owners and entrepreneurs sometimes believe they …Sponsored By Aflac
Matt Telfer loves marketing. Though today he works for one of the U.K.'s largest domain and hosting companies, he … MoreMore Contributors
- Does My Business Need a CRM Software?
- HTTPs vs. HTTP. To move or not to move?
- Guest Blogging: How to Keep the Editor Happy & Get Published
- Finding and Interviewing the Right Person (or People) for your Dream Team -
- There is no shame in seeking help