Every entrepreneur wishes that he could predict whether his idea could be the “next big thing,” before he spent his life savings and years of energy on it. Investors, on the other hand, typically don’t even look very hard at the product or service, but prefer to evaluate first the entrepreneur, and secondly the business plan.
Who Voted for this Story
September 5, 2014
While health care reform hasn’t gone into full swing mode yet, your business can lay a firm foundation for 2015 by following …Sponsored By Aflac
When we think of BizSugar members, it's hard to come up with a more enthusiastic or energetic one than our latest … MoreMore Contributors
- You\'ll Market Better and Be More Persuasive Knowing These 10 Brain Facts
- 6 Resources You Need To Create A Lead-Generating Business Blog Today - Tweak Your Biz
- You\'re Never Too Old to Start a Successful Business
- Client Story: Business Benefits of a WordPress Change-Over
- What Online Poker Can Teach You About Business -- Seriously!