With the unemployment rate at a staggering 7.7% and companies looking for ways to save money during these difficult financial times, freelancing and telecommuting are becoming more popular than ever.
Who Voted for this Story
While most other high school kids were simply worried about passing math and physics or finding a job for the summer, … MoreMore Contributors
- Millennials and Boomers’ Retail Shopping Attitudes: They’re More Alike Than You Think
- 6 Phrases That'll Make You a Better Blogger
- Own A Business? Here's How To Write Off Your Next Vacation - Forbes
- Why your Small Business Can’t Afford to Neglect Customer Service
- Facebook Fraud Killed Your Fan Page Engagement: Here Are 3 Ways How To Get It Back