Many entrepreneurs set up routines that include both good and bad habits. The most productive are self-aware enough to know which habits they need to break and how they should go about doing it. Of course, it’s easy to get caught up in a variety of both good and bad habits as an entrepreneur because sometimes, there just isn’t enough time to always be fine-tuning.
Who Voted for this Story
Paul Cox was looking for a way to cut back on the hours he was spending on his business. Like many entrepreneurs, Cox … MoreMore Contributors
- Should you get a custom URL for your Google+ Page?
- 5 Time Saving Strategies for Social Media Success
- Stop Giving Customers Choices!
- Non-Traditional Work is the New Tradition
- What’s a paid link and How Google decides whether a link is paid or not