Many entrepreneurs set up routines that include both good and bad habits. The most productive are self-aware enough to know which habits they need to break and how they should go about doing it. Of course, it’s easy to get caught up in a variety of both good and bad habits as an entrepreneur because sometimes, there just isn’t enough time to always be fine-tuning.
Who Voted for this Story
Marie Forleo not only talks the talk. She also walks the walk. In 2001, she quit her job in publishing and embarked on … MoreMore Contributors
- 6 Ways to Get a Bigger Tax Refund
- 6 Phrases That'll Make You a Better Blogger
- Own A Business? Here's How To Write Off Your Next Vacation - Forbes
- Millennials and Boomers’ Retail Shopping Attitudes: They’re More Alike Than You Think
- Why your Small Business Can’t Afford to Neglect Customer Service