Many entrepreneurs set up routines that include both good and bad habits. The most productive are self-aware enough to know which habits they need to break and how they should go about doing it. Of course, it’s easy to get caught up in a variety of both good and bad habits as an entrepreneur because sometimes, there just isn’t enough time to always be fine-tuning.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
At age 16, Kimberly Turner was on her way to becoming a statistic. An unmarried teenage mom with few prospects, she … MoreMore Contributors
- Entrepreneurs Need To Be Experts On Social Change
- How Should The Word \"Social\" Feature In The Overall Business Strategy?
- Millennial Madness [podcast]
- 4 Steps to Making an Idea Happen - Create For Cash
- 3 Ways to Improve Your Business Using Technology