A few years ago I was working with one of those lucky startups. By lucky I mean they had a decent amount of VC funding and weren’t completely bootstrapped for a budget. They even had allocated a set amount of their marketing budget for a startup SEO campaign because they wanted the full SEO/social media marketing/online advertising enchilada. They wanted everything, and luckily for them they had the money to get what they wanted. Most startups aren’t in such a good place.
The smile on Mike Abasov's face reflects the joy he feels every time he helps entrepreneurs reach their … MoreMore Contributors
- Can Franchising Survive The Baby Boomers?
- 40 ways you can reward your brand fans right now
- Investors Seek Out Entrepreneurs With Resilience
- 6 Approaches to Problem Solving For You & Your Team
- Overcoming Paralysis by Analysis