Many people are tempted to try earning a living outside of traditional employment but are daunted by thoughts of franchise fees, employee salaries or overwhelming equipment costs prior to making any income from a venture. Here are twenty-one cheap business ideas.
Who Voted for this Story
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
At age 16, Kimberly Turner was on her way to becoming a statistic. An unmarried teenage mom with few prospects, she … MoreMore Contributors
- Improve HR Efficiency With These 5 Enterprise Tools
- Cafe Finds Perfect Location -- In an Old Train Station?
- Has Your Business Taken Over Your Home
- The Definitive Guide To Branding Your Twitter Account
- 8 Ways Entrepreneurs Can Lead With New Work Models