Many people are tempted to try earning a living outside of traditional employment but are daunted by thoughts of franchise fees, employee salaries or overwhelming equipment costs prior to making any income from a venture. Here are twenty-one cheap business ideas.
Who Voted for this Story
September 5, 2014
While health care reform hasn’t gone into full swing mode yet, your business can lay a firm foundation for 2015 by following …Sponsored By Aflac
Kelly McCausey is used to functioning as the small business equivalent of a one woman show. Her Website SoloSmarts.com … MoreMore Contributors
- Finding Your (Storytelling) Path
- How to boost your confidence when you feel out of your league
- What Running Taught Me About Entrepreneurship
- What If Your Manager Was An Algorithm?
- 6 Characteristics of a Good Agile Team Member