Not every entrepreneur who starts and runs an online or offline business begins with a business plan, but it definitely helps to have one. If you're seeking funding from a venture capitalist, angel investor or other source of private capital then you will definitely need a comprehensive business plan that is well thought out and shows sound business reasoning.
If you have any doubts about the power of social media as a global marketing tool, just talk to Shane Gibson. As … MoreMore Contributors
- Funding 101: How to Position Your Startup as a Good Investment
- Investors Seek Out Entrepreneurs With Resilience
- How To Drive Alignment Between Sales & Marketing
- 40 ways you can reward your brand fans right now
- Marketing to Millennials: Welcome to The Participation Economy