These days I see a surge of new startups as the economy seems to be recovering. If you are not starting one yourself, the next best thing is joining one as a partner, or as an early employee. It takes much the same preparation to make you the best entrepreneur, or the best job candidate. Of course experience is the best teacher, but you need to get the job to get the experience.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Who would have guessed that two decades ago, BizSugar Contributor of the Week Tom Shivers' career dissatisfaction would … MoreMore Contributors
- 10 Reasons Why People Are Not Engaging with Your Business on Facebook?
- Santa goes digital! 6 new Christmas present delivery secrets revealed
- Key Sales Management Actions To Prepare for 2015 (#video)
- Tips for Hosting a Successful Conference
- How to NOT get hacked... - Papermark Blog