These days I see a surge of new startups as the economy seems to be recovering. If you are not starting one yourself, the next best thing is joining one as a partner, or as an early employee. It takes much the same preparation to make you the best entrepreneur, or the best job candidate. Of course experience is the best teacher, but you need to get the job to get the experience.
Who Voted for this Story
July 20, 2015
What's more important than salaries at your small business? Small business owners and entrepreneurs sometimes believe they …Sponsored By Aflac
Nick Stamoulis has the solution for getting your business noticed. With 12 years experience, Stamoulis is founder and … MoreMore Contributors
- Companies are bought, not sold
- The 3 Opportunities Sales Reps Can Miss Going Into A Holiday Weekend
- Tim Ferriss’ Investing Checklist for Not \"Getting Your Face Ripped Off\"
- Be Committed, Consistent and Progressive
- 40+ WordPress Design And Development Tools For Bloggers