These days I see a surge of new startups as the economy seems to be recovering. If you are not starting one yourself, the next best thing is joining one as a partner, or as an early employee. It takes much the same preparation to make you the best entrepreneur, or the best job candidate. Of course experience is the best teacher, but you need to get the job to get the experience.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
Arthur Piccio, Public Relations and Small Business Coordinator for UPrinting, said he and the print shop he serves … MoreMore Contributors
- Stories Make a Bland Brand Voice Brilliant: How to Find Yours
- 6 Things E-Commerce Entrepreneurs Should Include in Their Return Policies
- Relate Your Technology Solution to Customer Values
- A \'Newbie\' Guide! Starting a Business- Part 1!
- The 3 Best Strategies for Securing Yourself in the New Age of Data Breaches