These days I see a surge of new startups as the economy seems to be recovering. If you are not starting one yourself, the next best thing is joining one as a partner, or as an early employee. It takes much the same preparation to make you the best entrepreneur, or the best job candidate. Of course experience is the best teacher, but you need to get the job to get the experience.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
After years of working to cultivate other people's small business gardens, Allison Semancik decided to plant some seeds … MoreMore Contributors
- 4 Steps to Making an Idea Happen - Create For Cash
- 7 Things That Make the Small Business Influencer Awards Stand Out
- Millennial Madness [podcast]
- Entrepreneurs Need To Be Experts On Social Change
- What You Need to Know About Owning a Service Based Business!