Every startup founder feels the pressure of the thousands of things that need to get done, all seemingly at the same time. There is just not enough time! The real solution is better productivity and less procrastination, to put you back in control of your business. You need to spend time on important things, as well as the urgent.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
If you had asked Rachel Strella in June 2010 what she did for a living, she would have told you she worked in … MoreMore Contributors
- 10 Required Actions To Make Startup Mentoring Work
- 4 Great Free Tools to Boost Your Twitter Exposure
- Facebook Algorithm Update to Further Reduce Organic Reach
- Marketers Are Starting to Adapt to Consumer Habits
- PostPlanner News! Get Viral Content Ideas for Twitter Now Too!