Making the decision to become an entrepreneur is a major commitment, with huge implications for skills and lifestyle. Yet there is no standardized testing or certification required or available anywhere to help you decide if you are a good fit for entrepreneurship, or entrepreneurship is right for you. An MBA or other academic credentials just don’t do it.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Though he had always had a a strong interest in entrepreneurship, it was a desire to be there for his wife and children … MoreMore Contributors
- What keeps a coach like you up at night?
- Benefits of Digitising Your Company\'s Physical Records
- Sponsored Content – How To Get The Click – Infographic
- The Best Business Leaders Are Visible At The Front
- Technical Entrepreneurs Often Fail By Early Adopters