Making the decision to become an entrepreneur is a major commitment, with huge implications for skills and lifestyle. Yet there is no standardized testing or certification required or available anywhere to help you decide if you are a good fit for entrepreneurship, or entrepreneurship is right for you. An MBA or other academic credentials just don’t do it.
Who Voted for this Story
July 20, 2015
What's more important than salaries at your small business? Small business owners and entrepreneurs sometimes believe they …Sponsored By Aflac
Lori Byron believes any business owner or entrepreneur can be a superstar. With a love of reading and writing going … MoreMore Contributors
- Does My Business Need a CRM Software?
- Finding and Interviewing the Right Person (or People) for your Dream Team -
- Guest Blogging: How to Keep the Editor Happy & Get Published
- HTTPs vs. HTTP. To move or not to move?
- Three ways to write for the Web