Change is hard. I see entrepreneurs every day who are trying to change the world with a new idea, and startups that are trying to survive their hyper-growth phase by changing processes to meet demand. In both cases, it’s easy for them to become frustrated and give up, since most have never been trained in change management, and don’t even know what questions to ask.
Who Voted for this Story
July 20, 2015
What's more important than salaries at your small business? Small business owners and entrepreneurs sometimes believe they …Sponsored By Aflac
The smile on Mike Abasov's face reflects the joy he feels every time he helps entrepreneurs reach their … MoreMore Contributors
- Companies are bought, not sold
- 40+ WordPress Design And Development Tools For Bloggers
- Be Committed, Consistent and Progressive
- The 3 Opportunities Sales Reps Can Miss Going Into A Holiday Weekend
- Tim Ferriss’ Investing Checklist for Not \"Getting Your Face Ripped Off\"