Change is hard. I see entrepreneurs every day who are trying to change the world with a new idea, and startups that are trying to survive their hyper-growth phase by changing processes to meet demand. In both cases, it’s easy for them to become frustrated and give up, since most have never been trained in change management, and don’t even know what questions to ask.
Who Voted for this Story
July 20, 2015
What's more important than salaries at your small business? Small business owners and entrepreneurs sometimes believe they …Sponsored By Aflac
The Internet marketing bug bit Ti Roberts early on. Since then, she has come a long way, honing her marketing … MoreMore Contributors
- 15 Experts Share: Pinterest is the Best Way to Get Mind-Blowing Traffic
- 6 Ways To Find A Fundable Startup Market Opportunity
- 10 Tips to Build an Effective Online Marketing Strategy
- Is There A Franchise Business In Your Future?
- Facebook Instant Articles: How to Get Started for Business