Change is hard. I see entrepreneurs every day who are trying to change the world with a new idea, and startups that are trying to survive their hyper-growth phase by changing processes to meet demand. In both cases, it’s easy for them to become frustrated and give up, since most have never been trained in change management, and don’t even know what questions to ask.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
You may have sometimes felt your boss, co-workers or employees needed a therapist. But did you know there is a … MoreMore Contributors
- A \'Newbie\' Guide! Starting a Business- Part 1!
- The Right Content Format: An Integral Part Of Content Marketing Strategy
- 6 Things E-Commerce Entrepreneurs Should Include in Their Return Policies
- Stories Make a Bland Brand Voice Brilliant: How to Find Yours
- Where you’re at right now is perfect