Change is hard. I see entrepreneurs every day who are trying to change the world with a new idea, and startups that are trying to survive their hyper-growth phase by changing processes to meet demand. In both cases, it’s easy for them to become frustrated and give up, since most have never been trained in change management, and don’t even know what questions to ask.
Who Voted for this Story
September 5, 2014
While health care reform hasn’t gone into full swing mode yet, your business can lay a firm foundation for 2015 by following …Sponsored By Aflac
There was a time when a graduate from journalism school dreamt of nothing so much as landing that first beat reporter … MoreMore Contributors
- Client Story: Business Benefits of a WordPress Change-Over
- How to Take Advantage of Huge Opportunities in India and China
- You\'ll Market Better and Be More Persuasive Knowing These 10 Brain Facts
- What Online Poker Can Teach You About Business -- Seriously!
- 6 Resources You Need To Create A Lead-Generating Business Blog Today - Tweak Your Biz