In the early days of every business, one of the biggest hurdles to overcome, especially for women entrepreneurs, is the ability to consider what we have to offer as being worthy of value, of having the right to expect compensation for those things we do well.
Daniel Kehrer has spent his career as a thought leader and in the trenches as an expert in small business and digital … MoreMore Contributors
- Do I Need to Hire a Business Analyst
- 3 Things to Avoid When Guest Blogging
- Not blogging? You’re wasting your time on social media!
- Startup PR Tip: To Get Press, Don't Pitch Your Product
- How the Need for Instant Gratification Undermines Your Business Success