I was fortunate enough to spend some time in Yakima this summer at a conference. Yakima is truly an amazing place, especially if you’re from the Seattle-side of the mountains. Yakima is beautiful verdant wine country. The drive over the Pass from Seattle through Mt. Rainier National Park is absolutely fantastic and not to be missed.
When John Paul Aguiar launched his blog two and a half years ago, it was with a much loftier goal than simply finding a … MoreMore Contributors
- Not blogging? You’re wasting your time on social media!
- Do I Need to Hire a Business Analyst
- What is Social Marketing? (Make Sure You Really Know)
- 5 Factors that can Affect Your Small Business Success
- Startup PR Tip: To Get Press, Don't Pitch Your Product