Across 4 commercial sectors studied by McKinsey & Company, results show that Social Media could potentially contribute between $900 billion – $1.3 trillion in annual value. Whether you’re running a lucrative global enterprise or just a standard, run-of-the-mill pickle factory, this is one piece of the pie that no one can afford to miss out on...
Who Voted for this Story
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
Daniel Sharkov grew up in the blogging business. Usually when we say that, we are talking about someone who started … MoreMore Contributors
- What Type of Business Plan Do I Need?
- What I learned after 3 years as a principal at a VC firm (3 tips for entrepreneurs seeking funding)
- An Integrated B2B Marketing Campaign Vs The Ad Hoc Approach
- 10 Food Trends and 10 Up-and-Coming Food Franchises That Embody Them
- Are Millennials Really That Bad for the Modern Workforce?