Everyone wanting to create a blog is faced with the difficult decision of choosing a blogging platform. "Which blogging platform is best?" is a common question asked in blogging forums, and it usually leads to an endless debate among members, leaving the questioner unsure about what to do. Deciding on the right platform and sticking to it is important because you're probably not going to want to go to the trouble of moving your blog to a different platform if you change your mind.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
With a background in engineering, Bernd Geropp founded his first company, a German tech firm, at age 32 with a … MoreMore Contributors
- Entrepreneurs Need To Be Experts On Social Change
- How Should The Word \"Social\" Feature In The Overall Business Strategy?
- Millennial Madness [podcast]
- 4 Steps to Making an Idea Happen - Create For Cash
- 3 Ways to Improve Your Business Using Technology