Everyone wanting to create a blog is faced with the difficult decision of choosing a blogging platform. "Which blogging platform is best?" is a common question asked in blogging forums, and it usually leads to an endless debate among members, leaving the questioner unsure about what to do. Deciding on the right platform and sticking to it is important because you're probably not going to want to go to the trouble of moving your blog to a different platform if you change your mind.
Who Voted for this Story
We are so psyched to announce yet another BizSugar "Contributor of the Week", Chris Hamilton of Sales Tip A … MoreMore Contributors
- Why Smart Leaders Don’t Give Answers
- Internet Marketing Is Already Working For You
- 5 Time Saving Strategies for Social Media Success
- The Top 10 Franchises For 2014 According To Entrepreneur® Magazine
- 5 Pixar Storytelling Secrets That Will Help You Tell the Story of Your Business