Everyone wanting to create a blog is faced with the difficult decision of choosing a blogging platform. "Which blogging platform is best?" is a common question asked in blogging forums, and it usually leads to an endless debate among members, leaving the questioner unsure about what to do. Deciding on the right platform and sticking to it is important because you're probably not going to want to go to the trouble of moving your blog to a different platform if you change your mind.
Who Voted for this Story
We've reached the end of our profiles on our "Rock Your Biz" winners, with fifth prize recipient Francisco Perez who … MoreMore Contributors
- What Does It Take to Develop Personal Effectiveness?
- How to Succeed With Your Next "Flavor of the Month"
- How to write subject lines that get emails opened (with awesome examples from great brands!)
- Small Business Owners - Do not Neglect Existing Customers to Attract New Ones
- Does Doing Good In Business Imply Doing Less Well?