Well, the people at Twitter think that Facebook’s time as the flagship of social media is over. Some critics criticize Twitter of being a “Facebook wannabe” and say that there can be no social networking website which can even be compared with Facebook.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Imagine living in Wisconsin, not known for its mild winters, and having a job that forces you to commute 100 miles one … MoreMore Contributors
- Client Story: Business Benefits of a WordPress Change-Over
- How to Take Advantage of Huge Opportunities in India and China
- The True Value of Your Time as a Business Owner – How Much Is It Worth?
- You\'re Never Too Old to Start a Successful Business
- You\'ll Market Better and Be More Persuasive Knowing These 10 Brain Facts