Well, the people at Twitter think that Facebook’s time as the flagship of social media is over. Some critics criticize Twitter of being a “Facebook wannabe” and say that there can be no social networking website which can even be compared with Facebook.
Who Voted for this Story
Arthur Piccio, Public Relations and Small Business Coordinator for UPrinting, said he and the print shop he serves … MoreMore Contributors
- 14 Actionable Ways To Get Out Of Your Rut
- Which Web 2.0 sites are getting Google Love?
- Top 5 Reasons to Shut Your Mouth
- Tales from the Field: Raising an Entrepreneur
- The Struggles Entrepreneurs Face (And How to Beat Them)