Well, the people at Twitter think that Facebook’s time as the flagship of social media is over. Some critics criticize Twitter of being a “Facebook wannabe” and say that there can be no social networking website which can even be compared with Facebook.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
To reach a wider audience and sell more of whatever product you create in business today, it is first necessary to … MoreMore Contributors
- New Pinterest Notifications and Analytics Boost Business
- 7 Small Business Insights From Eye-Tracking Case Studies
- Money Mindset: the missing piece of your business growth puzzle
- Vertical Marketing Systems 101!
- 4 Questions to Ask Before Taking the Entrepreneurial Plunge