According to a third-quarter 2010 Smartphone Intelligence survey by Compete.com, 28% of smarthpone users have scanned a QR or other mobile bar code. While those numbers seem small, they are on the increase, and now that scanning software is coming pre-installed on Android phones it should continue to rise. The other thing that will drive use is the fact that these codes are popping up in mainstream media.
Our latest BizSugar Contributor of the Week is a real legal eagle as well as an entrepreneur. While already … MoreMore Contributors
- 40 ways you can reward your brand fans right now
- Funding 101: How to Position Your Startup as a Good Investment
- Can Franchising Survive The Baby Boomers?
- Want More Loyal Customers? Just Smile!
- Marketing to Millennials: Welcome to The Participation Economy