Social media is instant, which means that mistakes are bound to happen. However, corporate social media blunders can have big consequences for a business.
Who Voted for this Story
We've all heard people say that losing a particular job may have been the best thing that ever happened to … MoreMore Contributors
- Millennials and Boomers’ Retail Shopping Attitudes: They’re More Alike Than You Think
- Why your Small Business Can’t Afford to Neglect Customer Service
- 6 Phrases That'll Make You a Better Blogger
- 6 Ways to Get a Bigger Tax Refund
- Facebook Fraud Killed Your Fan Page Engagement: Here Are 3 Ways How To Get It Back