Pinterest, now the 3rd most popular social media site, has become the go-to place for moms looking for inspiration, ideas, and trustworthy product recommendations. Successfully using Pinterest requires more than just pinning your brand’s own products however—moms see through the overt marketing and are looking for fresh, engaging content. Check out how a mom-focused brand, such as a toy company, can interact with the top 10 most popular categories on Pinterest.
Who Voted for this Story
We always love the opportunity to salute BizSugar contributors who have helped to enrich the community. And … MoreMore Contributors
- 6 Approaches to Problem Solving For You & Your Team
- Want More Loyal Customers? Just Smile!
- Funding 101: How to Position Your Startup as a Good Investment
- Overcoming Paralysis by Analysis
- Can Franchising Survive The Baby Boomers?