Facebook is the largest social network in the world today but how did it all begin? The original website was initially limited to Harvard students only, but quickly expanded to additional colleges in the Boston area, other Ivy League schools, then eventually just about every University in North America, up till now where 1 out of every 7 people on earth is on Facebook.
Who Voted for this Story
To reach a wider audience and sell more of whatever product you create in business today, it is first necessary to … MoreMore Contributors
- Twitter Accidentally Sends Out Thousands of Reset Notices
- Can You Change Your Company’s Rhythm?
- Internet Marketing Is Already Working For You
- Should you get a custom URL for your Google+ Page?
- Your first trade show booth – How do you get value out of the time and $ spent?