Facebook is the largest social network in the world today but how did it all begin? The original website was initially limited to Harvard students only, but quickly expanded to additional colleges in the Boston area, other Ivy League schools, then eventually just about every University in North America, up till now where 1 out of every 7 people on earth is on Facebook.
Who Voted for this Story
When John Paul Aguiar launched his blog two and a half years ago, it was with a much loftier goal than simply finding a … MoreMore Contributors
- Inspiration Without Perspiration is a Dull Startup
- The Struggles Entrepreneurs Face (And How to Beat Them)
- Facebook Ads vs Promoted Posts: A Side-by-Side Comparison — socialmouths
- 10 Quick Actions You Can Do Right Now to Get More Referral Traffic
- Is Your Website Too Pushy, or Not Pushy Enough?