Facebook is the largest social network in the world today but how did it all begin? The original website was initially limited to Harvard students only, but quickly expanded to additional colleges in the Boston area, other Ivy League schools, then eventually just about every University in North America, up till now where 1 out of every 7 people on earth is on Facebook.
Who Voted for this Story
When John Paul Aguiar launched his blog two and a half years ago, it was with a much loftier goal than simply finding a … MoreMore Contributors
- Why Twitter's New Design is Great for Local Businesses
- The four-step formula for more powerful marketing and advertising
- Beware of Heartbleeds Security Threat on Your Business - Terry Culkin
- How To Promote New Blog Posts For Traffic, Comments And Social Shares
- Spring Clean Your Small Business