Facebook is the largest social network in the world today but how did it all begin? The original website was initially limited to Harvard students only, but quickly expanded to additional colleges in the Boston area, other Ivy League schools, then eventually just about every University in North America, up till now where 1 out of every 7 people on earth is on Facebook.
Who Voted for this Story
May 13, 2014
We know that as a small business owner, you have your hands full. Aflac has made it easier for you to communicate …Sponsored By Aflac
When it comes to finding new sources of productivity, Warren Rutherford has built his business on helping to release … MoreMore Contributors
- New Pinterest Notifications and Analytics Boost Business
- Vertical Marketing Systems 101!
- 7 Awesome Social Media Content Greats To Emulate
- Money Mindset: the missing piece of your business growth puzzle
- 7 Small Business Insights From Eye-Tracking Case Studies