Facebook is the largest social network in the world today but how did it all begin? The original website was initially limited to Harvard students only, but quickly expanded to additional colleges in the Boston area, other Ivy League schools, then eventually just about every University in North America, up till now where 1 out of every 7 people on earth is on Facebook.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Okay, we know how that sounds, but just listen for a minute. Laura is in the business of making the impossible … MoreMore Contributors
- How to boost your confidence when you feel out of your league
- What If Your Manager Was An Algorithm?
- Dominate Cyber Monday Sales With These Last-Minute Tips
- Finding Your (Storytelling) Path
- 4 Ways to Get More Out of Mobile App Marketing