Facebook is the largest social network in the world today but how did it all begin? The original website was initially limited to Harvard students only, but quickly expanded to additional colleges in the Boston area, other Ivy League schools, then eventually just about every University in North America, up till now where 1 out of every 7 people on earth is on Facebook.
Who Voted for this Story
Lori Byron believes any business owner or entrepreneur can be a superstar. With a love of reading and writing going … MoreMore Contributors
- Pinterest for Men (HOA Video)
- My favorite business book of all time -- must read for leaders!
- 50 Motivational Sales Quotes To Get You Pumped Up
- How to Create a Compelling and Concise Elevator Pitch
- 10 Content Marketers Reveal Their Secrets