Back in 2009 I was busy taking photos and posting on Flickr. I decided to start a Twitter account for my photography. I came up with a great name and started following other photographers. Most of them followed me back.
Who Voted for this Story
The smile on Mike Abasov's face reflects the joy he feels every time he helps entrepreneurs reach their … MoreMore Contributors
- Stop Giving Customers Choices!
- Your first trade show booth – How do you get value out of the time and $ spent?
- Should you get a custom URL for your Google+ Page?
- Twitter Accidentally Sends Out Thousands of Reset Notices
- Non-Traditional Work is the New Tradition