Back in 2009 I was busy taking photos and posting on Flickr. I decided to start a Twitter account for my photography. I came up with a great name and started following other photographers. Most of them followed me back.
Who Voted for this Story
Paul Cox was looking for a way to cut back on the hours he was spending on his business. Like many entrepreneurs, Cox … MoreMore Contributors
- How to Succeed With Your Next "Flavor of the Month"
- How We Started A 6 Figure Business Selling Hankies So My Wife Could Stay At Home With The Kids
- Excel 102 - Tutorial on Conditional Formatting
- Have More Productivity 7 Habits Of Productive People
- How To Promote Your Crowdfunding Campaign