When done well, Pinterest can be a great part of your overall SEO strategy, and an invaluable source of traffic to your site. When done badly, it can be a waste of your valuable time, and a possible dent to your brand's reputation. With this in mind, here are my top tips on what you should and shouldn't be doing to build your presence on the internet's biggest pin board.
Who Voted for this Story
He's just 18, but with a collection of blogs and Websites in a range of targeted niches, including BlogPreneurs and … MoreMore Contributors
- Why Twitter's New Design is Great for Local Businesses
- Spring Clean Your Small Business
- The four-step formula for more powerful marketing and advertising
- Beware of Heartbleeds Security Threat on Your Business - Terry Culkin
- How To Promote New Blog Posts For Traffic, Comments And Social Shares