When done well, Pinterest can be a great part of your overall SEO strategy, and an invaluable source of traffic to your site. When done badly, it can be a waste of your valuable time, and a possible dent to your brand's reputation. With this in mind, here are my top tips on what you should and shouldn't be doing to build your presence on the internet's biggest pin board.
Who Voted for this Story
When you can no longer see the forest for the trees, it may be time for a fresh perspective. That's where Robert Peters … MoreMore Contributors
- IRS Tax Scam Alert and What To Do To Protect Yourself: Scary and Disturbing Tactics By Phony IRS Agents
- Twitter Updates Mobile Apps with New Design
- Are Women Owners in Business Afraid to Hire Employees?
- A Father’s Wish, an Entrepreneur’s Rise
- 4 Keys to a More Productive Blogging and Marketing Workday