When done well, Pinterest can be a great part of your overall SEO strategy, and an invaluable source of traffic to your site. When done badly, it can be a waste of your valuable time, and a possible dent to your brand's reputation. With this in mind, here are my top tips on what you should and shouldn't be doing to build your presence on the internet's biggest pin board.
Who Voted for this Story
After years of working to cultivate other people's small business gardens, Allison Semancik decided to plant some seeds … MoreMore Contributors
- 7 Ways You Can Effectively Lose Social Media Followers
- What is Social Marketing? (Make Sure You Really Know)
- The Ultimate Sales Compensation Question
- 5 Factors that can Affect Your Small Business Success
- 14 Tips for Writing a Content Marketing Style Guide for Your Blog