When done well, Pinterest can be a great part of your overall SEO strategy, and an invaluable source of traffic to your site. When done badly, it can be a waste of your valuable time, and a possible dent to your brand's reputation. With this in mind, here are my top tips on what you should and shouldn't be doing to build your presence on the internet's biggest pin board.
Who Voted for this Story
Roy Opata Olende has some insight what will make your employees work more effectively. He didn't plan to become … MoreMore Contributors
- Should you get a custom URL for your Google+ Page?
- 5 Time Saving Strategies for Social Media Success
- Can You Change Your Company’s Rhythm?
- Why Smart Leaders Don’t Give Answers
- The Top 10 Franchises For 2014 According To Entrepreneur® Magazine