When done well, Pinterest can be a great part of your overall SEO strategy, and an invaluable source of traffic to your site. When done badly, it can be a waste of your valuable time, and a possible dent to your brand's reputation. With this in mind, here are my top tips on what you should and shouldn't be doing to build your presence on the internet's biggest pin board.
Who Voted for this Story
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
If you have any doubts about the power of social media as a global marketing tool, just talk to Shane Gibson. As … MoreMore Contributors
- Are Millennials Really That Bad for the Modern Workforce?
- 6 Ways Competition Can Help Your Business Grow
- What Type of Business Plan Do I Need?
- What I learned after 3 years as a principal at a VC firm (3 tips for entrepreneurs seeking funding)
- 10 Food Trends and 10 Up-and-Coming Food Franchises That Embody Them