When done well, Pinterest can be a great part of your overall SEO strategy, and an invaluable source of traffic to your site. When done badly, it can be a waste of your valuable time, and a possible dent to your brand's reputation. With this in mind, here are my top tips on what you should and shouldn't be doing to build your presence on the internet's biggest pin board.
Who Voted for this Story
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
At age 16, Kimberly Turner was on her way to becoming a statistic. An unmarried teenage mom with few prospects, she … MoreMore Contributors
- Best Online Marketing Blogs
- Should I Pay for a LinkedIn Premium Account?
- Twitter Hashtags For Bloggers And Business Owners
- 5 Reasons Why Content Marketing is Getting Harder and More Important
- Top 5 Web-Based Collaboration Tools for Small Businesses