Be original and write something different for each social media platform you are on. If you have followers that follow you on each medium you're on they don't want to have to keep reading the same thing each place.
Who Voted for this Story
November 2, 2015
Job-changing is fast and furious in the early years of millennials’ careers: Young adults born in the early ‘80s …Sponsored By Aflac
Since its founding in 2002, the Web and mobile design firm Jon-Mikel Bailey heads with partners James Stup, Jason … MoreMore Contributors
- Don\'t Hire a Big Team to Save Time and Money!
- 25 Legit Green Business Certifications
- 7 Ways to Make Your Business Fail
- Holiday Marketing Ideas For Your Small Business
- 6 things I really DON’T Like about being a Small Business owner