Be original and write something different for each social media platform you are on. If you have followers that follow you on each medium you're on they don't want to have to keep reading the same thing each place.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
Daniel Kehrer has spent his career as a thought leader and in the trenches as an expert in small business and digital … MoreMore Contributors
- Top 5 Web-Based Collaboration Tools for Small Businesses
- Should I Pay for a LinkedIn Premium Account?
- Best Online Marketing Blogs
- Twitter Hashtags For Bloggers And Business Owners
- 5 Reasons Why Content Marketing is Getting Harder and More Important