Be original and write something different for each social media platform you are on. If you have followers that follow you on each medium you're on they don't want to have to keep reading the same thing each place.
Who Voted for this Story
November 2, 2015
Job-changing is fast and furious in the early years of millennials’ careers: Young adults born in the early ‘80s …Sponsored By Aflac
Ashley Neal believes if you help others get what they want, you'll have what you want. "I really enjoy being a small … MoreMore Contributors
- There is no shame in seeking help
- HTTPs vs. HTTP. To move or not to move?
- Does My Business Need a CRM Software?
- Three ways to write for the Web
- Finding and Interviewing the Right Person (or People) for your Dream Team -