What an exciting year 2012 was from a social media perspective. What will 2013 hold and what should you be including in your social media strategy for 2013? A lot of these trends have already emerged in 2012 but will become more pronounced in 2013.
Who Voted for this Story
March 9, 2015
Latino employees are the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. workforce – in fact, by some estimates one in three working …Sponsored By Aflac
What's better than gaining top entrepreneurial advice for yourself and your own personal ventures? How about … MoreMore Contributors
- 7 Burning Questions and Their Answers on AdWords Duplicate Keywords
- Social Media for Food Trucks: Know Your Platform
- Social selling: will this ecommerce trend mean retailers can ditch their websites?
- How to Become a Master Presenter, Rock Your Next Speech
- 6 Ways To Create SEO-Friendly Website For Small Businesses - Infographic