What an exciting year 2012 was from a social media perspective. What will 2013 hold and what should you be including in your social media strategy for 2013? A lot of these trends have already emerged in 2012 but will become more pronounced in 2013.
Who Voted for this Story
October 8, 2014
Today 4 in 10 women are the sole or primary breadwinners for their families,¹ and they do more than twice the amount …Sponsored By Aflac
After years of working to cultivate other people's small business gardens, Allison Semancik decided to plant some seeds … MoreMore Contributors
- An Integrated B2B Marketing Campaign Vs The Ad Hoc Approach
- Are Millennials Really That Bad for the Modern Workforce?
- 10 Food Trends and 10 Up-and-Coming Food Franchises That Embody Them
- The Top Qualities That Define a Great Leader in Any Business
- 6 Ways Competition Can Help Your Business Grow